TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jaime (my fiancee for those that don't know) and I are taking a road trip to see her Grandparents in PA. I will be driving Angelina (1997 T-bird), so if you see me, don't be a stranger! I will be stopping in North Carolina Saturday, and staying the night at her uncles. So you might see me their as well, in N.C. that is.

Wish me and Jaime a safe trip!!! :D :D

-Kornhaus
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
75 Posts
scottkornhaus said:
Jaime (my fiancee for those that don't know) and I are taking a road trip to see her Grandparents in PA. I will be driving Angelina (1997 T-bird), so if you see me, don't be a stranger! I will be stopping in North Carolina Saturday, and staying the night at her uncles. So you might see me their as well, in N.C. that is.

Wish me and Jaime a safe trip!!! :D :D

-Kornhaus
Have a safe trip....where are you going in PA? Don't be scared by this dusting of white stuff we have here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LZ1276 said:
Have a safe trip....where are you going in PA? Don't be scared by this dusting of white stuff we have here.
It is either Greencastle or Newcastle, I can't remember what the towns name is. I am not affraid of snow. I used to live in Michigan, when I was younger... so I know how to deal with that silly stuff. I just hope that it doesn't snow too much, because Angelina has never seen or driven in snow! Good thing I just put in all season tires!

-Kornhaus
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,111 Posts
well if its Greencastle your in luck there is only one greencastle in PA
now on the other hand if its Newcastle there are three different cities in PA ??
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
748 Posts
It's all relative....up there an hours drive is still considered close. I'm originally from Mercer County, Hadley to be exact.

Hope you have a good trip Scott.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
75 Posts
pnyklr said:
well if its Greencastle your in luck there is only one greencastle in PA
now on the other hand if its Newcastle there are three different cities in PA ??
Well if it's the New Castle near OH, then you'll be near me...
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top