TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
TCCoA Bachelor Club Pres.
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All, In a month or 4, I am gonna be on a road trip from Connecticut, that's umm, east from what I can tell, back to my home in WASHINGTON STATE! I know, why you ask, well, the reason is this, I am buyin an 89 XR-7, and I don't really wanna have to pay for transport across the country. So I am gonna pick it up and pay and roll on out.

The thing I wanna know is, 1, anyone mind me payin a visit and sayin hey and talkin Cats and Birds, I am already gonna pay Jay(LouisvilleBird a visit) 2, who thinks I am crazy, and 3, anyone wanna give me a place to stay to cut down on cost, thanks, much appreciated.

I really don't care about the last part, I will just sleep in the car if I have to. No real big deal, the thing I wanna do is meet some fellow TCCoA'ers, so lemme know, I will be hammerin down the dates here in a month or two, and I will let anyone who responds know, thanks all. Hope to see you all soon.

·
Registered
668 Posts
driving

Shoot I am gonna be driving out of Alaska on July12th or at the end of August. July 12th if my buddy can tow my car. :) Otherwise I will heading out like the 3rd week in aug so i can make nat's.

Maybe we can see what we can do.

GT

·
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool cool, that is gonna be one hell of a road trip on your end too, damn. That's another thing, who around here wants to meet up and convoy our way to the nationals. It would make it a lot more fun, and definitely a more bearable drive, plus, it would freak people out to see a train of MN-12 T-Birds and Cougars hot roddin down the interstate. I want all replies to my original and to this one, any ideas, thoughts, possiblities, the sooner we get the Nats. thing worked out the better, and the sooner I know about the first post the better, all I am doin is gettin together the money to buy it, so hopefully no later than 4 months.

·
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No prob, chances are likely I might, so if anyone wants to check out a rare car, chat, EAT, somethin I always do, I will be full of money, and time, gonna take off like 2 weeks at work to get back, so I can make all the stops, just let me know.

·
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Will do, after the swing to Kentucky to visit Jay I will probably swing North again, so I will most likely be hitting those states, lemme look at a map. Ok, here is what I am thinkin, I wanna leave Ct. maybe head through NYC, then south wherever it takes me to KY., that means most likely I pass through New Jersey, maybe a little of Penn., possibly Delaware and maryland, and then on from there through west virginia, to Ky., then north through Indiana, through northern Illinois, then through Wisconsin and through Minnesota, anyone close is welcome to say Hey, stop by, just need to know now, so I can plan a route through the comp. Get directions and all, so if you all want me to stop, I can PM you later, then you can if you want gimme your addresses, or the address of a meeting place, but as specific as possible, and as easy to get to as possible, so Thanks Again all, can't wait to see you.

·
Registered
104 Posts
If your coming through Iowa let me know, always fun to meet someone else who really likes their bird or cat.

·
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everybody, I just cleared the old inbox, man, didn't realize I had to many, oh well, it's clear now, so any one who wants to can hit me up, I would love to pick on Ricers, especially with the supercharger, but unfortunately, it's a little outta the way, but hey, you never know, I may actually do it, take about 500 in cash for gas you know, maybe hook it up on a credit card, so anyways, PM me, and I could definitely use a place to crash in MN. THANKS!

:edit: And instead of Wisconson I think I will hit up Iowa!

·
Registered
529 Posts
WA LOVE BABY!!

swing down to cali man after being in all them cold states enjoy some sun we can hit up race night at qualcomm smoke some ricers hit up magic mountain and you can crash at my pad. lol..talk about out of the way huh?

man i am unemployed too..i should roll wit you..lol

·
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I got no probs with goin outta my way to hit up CALI!!!! I might as well, hell yeah we could show some ricers a good time:cool: They can all suck the air my blower will be forcing down their throats.:D

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Well see, if you do that you could come down to NC and take I-40 all the way to California.

I've been on both ends of I-40, but never on the same trip. I think it would be rather cool.

·
Registered
668 Posts
92CougLS said:
Will do, after the swing to Kentucky to visit Jay I will probably swing North again, so I will most likely be hitting those states, lemme look at a map. Ok, here is what I am thinkin, I wanna leave Ct. maybe head through NYC, then south wherever it takes me to KY., that means most likely I pass through New Jersey, maybe a little of Penn., possibly Delaware and maryland, and then on from there through west virginia, to Ky., then north through Indiana, through northern Illinois, then through Wisconsin and through Minnesota, anyone close is welcome to say Hey, stop by, just need to know now, so I can plan a route through the comp. Get directions and all, so if you all want me to stop, I can PM you later, then you can if you want gimme your addresses, or the address of a meeting place, but as specific as possible, and as easy to get to as possible, so Thanks Again all, can't wait to see you.
Might be able to pick me up in WI. Might be leaving Alaska :headbang: on July 12th if my buddy Lew is gonna trailer my bird and his Harley with F-250. End up in Iowa on the 17th. And drive up to WI from there. Wait for nat's and go.

Hey we have to go through Montana yo.....NO SPEED LIMITS......Come on now you know a flock of Birds would have a killer time doing that. :zdevil:

GT

·
Registered
668 Posts
Justin Stubbs said:
Actually I am pretty sure that the speed limits in Montana are like 65 or 70.

Well that just throws $hit in my fan.

Oh well need detector.

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
If you happen to come through Nebraska on I-80 (or depending on where you end up at in Iowa) let me know. Can probably get some Nebraska guys together to hang out. Not sure how many without knowing what day you'd be here or anything.

-Andy "Melon"

1 - 20 of 24 Posts