TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im heading down to Nebraska next week and wanted to know if I will have any probs finding 24hr gas stations along the way since it looks like Ill start the return trip late that friday. Ill be taking I-29 through ND, SD, to Sioux City then 77 to Lincoln. Ive tried those trip planning sites and can find restaurants and hotels but thats it.

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
In the bigger cities, you'll fine some 24hr stations. Sioux City should have a few, and then your probably stuck until you hit Fremont, NE - and then again until you get to Lincoln. I can't remember if there's any 24hr stations in Wahoo or not.

By the way - how long will you be down? I'm assuming Lincoln is your final destination? If so, and you've got time some evening, let some of us know and we'll see who we can get together. By the way, you've got a PM as well.

-Melon

-Melon

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not quite the final destination, its a town somewhere around there, cant think of the name right now. Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Kum & Go's are usually all open 24-7. I live a bit north of sioux city. North of me, I'm thinking the only larger cities you're going to come across are sioux falls, sioux city (north of sioux falls...???) If you're planning an getting hung up in sioux city let me know...i'll treat you to a nice small town night :)

Joe

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kum & Go, thats the one I was trying to think of, those were the only places that have been open when Ive come back from Shooting Star.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts