TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
I have to gather all of mine then Ill put them up. I have 2 of the black Xr7s. Got em both in one box.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Mine go onto the shop garage door. That's where the Cougar parks. I have collected a "few" over the years.
Whew. I dont' feel so bad about the side of my clothes washer :)

·
Registered
449 Posts
Thought I had more (coulda sworn I had a red 69 mustang) but this is what I got

Attachments

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
This is some of what I've got. I've got more in the garage and at work. The ones at work though, are for sure my duplicates.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
My collection I have at work. I guess I don't have any duplicates!

On a separate note, it's weird that the forum upload thing is making the picture rotate 90* to the left. On my computer here at work, it's vertical....

Attachments

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
These are what's on my fridge. There may be duplicates in there. I've given away a lot of dupes and I have a good bit on my toolboxes in the shop. You can buy packs of the magnets with your order.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
10,330 Posts
I realize I don't have much of a collection; some years back I printed a bunch of sticky labels, and put them on this shitload of RA magnets I had.

I put them on various cars over the years, for parking badly or being a dick in traffic.

Clear packing tape covering them lasts forever; I saw some 3 or 4 years later.

They had various slogans on them; "Honk if you're GAY!!" was a good one, "I park like a blind Grandma" "My other car is a Moped" and the like.

You know, classy stuff. >:)

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I realize I don't have much of a collection; some years back I printed a bunch of sticky labels, and put them on this shitload of RA magnets I had.

I put them on various cars over the years, for parking badly or being a dick in traffic.

Clear packing tape covering them lasts forever; I saw some 3 or 4 years later.

They had various slogans on them; "Honk if you're GAY!!" was a good one, "I park like a blind Grandma" "My other car is a Moped" and the like.

You know, classy stuff. >:)
:uppoint:

I always wanted to do something like that... A number for a driving school.:uppoint::uppoint::uppoint:

·
Super Moderator
7,480 Posts
I’ll have to take some pictures around my shop. I literally have hundreds of these, and have probably thrown even more away. If anyone wants anything in particular (except the 90XR7), let me know.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts