TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 346 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You give this discount code: 8231491350 to friends, neighbors, relatives, the
guy at the corner garage--anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.
- When someone places an order at RockAuto and enters your discount code
in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart, he or she will
receive an immediate 5% discount on that order.
- The discount code expires on May 11, 2004; so don't wait!

·
Registered
97 Posts
The discount code expires on June 8, 2004; so don't wait!

We don’t gain anything by passing along the discount. RockAutos prices on non-Ford items have been the cheapest I’ve found. Shipping gets a little screwy cause they drop ship from each part manufacturer.

Same thing as above, just a little newer.
---Max

·
Premium Member
2,976 Posts
sounds like someone is trying to make some money.... They do the same thing with Vonage...

·
Registered
1,386 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
I just saved $10, thanks guys.

Even if they were getting kickbacks, I wouldn't care, rockauto has low prices and these guys are helping me save even more.

·
8,239 Posts
Argh! I just ordered like 200 bucks from them yesterday. Didn't know about the code though.

Anyway, rockauto is THE place to get your non OEM parts. Check out their prices on control arms and stuff, and you will buy everything you can from them.

They kill all the local places on price, and they ship directly to my door. I have use for napa or autozone anymore.

JH

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Anyone have the latest RockAuto discount code? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Yeah, yeah, I know. I searched for "RockAuto discount", "RockAuto code" and still couldn't find it. :leftright

I knew I had started it somewhere, but for the life of me I couldn't find it!! :rofl:

I must be losing my mind.... :D

Thanks! :thumbsup:

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
120557121670 - expires September 28th, 2004

Incase you don't know where/how to get your discount:

Enter the discount code in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart by itself. Nothing before or after it. You should immediately see the 5% discount in the total.

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Latest and greatest: :D

You give this discount code: 125178109612 to friends, neighbors, relatives, the guy at the corner garage--anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.
- When someone places an order at www.rockauto.com and enters your discount code in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart, he or she will receive an immediate 5% discount on that order.
- The discount code expires on October 12, 2004.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
- You give this discount code: 153733157688 to friends, neighbors, relatives, the guy at the corner garage--anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.
- When someone (Including yourself) places an order at www.rockauto.com and enters your discount code in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart, he or she will receive an immediate 5% discount on that order.
- The discount code expires on January 4, 2005; so don't wait!

I

·
0 Posts
Thanks much guys, just bought myself some MOOG UCAs. Guess I'll experience the "joy" of trying to loosen those bolts next weekend. I'd better go invest in a case of penetrator spray as well.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
- You give this discount code: 187654186910 to friends, neighbors, relatives, the guy at the corner garage--anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.
- When someone (including yourself) places an order at www.rockauto.com and enters your discount code in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart, he or she will receive an immediate 5% discount on that order.
- The discount code expires on April 19, 2005; so don't wait!

1 - 20 of 346 Posts