TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ordered rear brake shoes from them?
If so, did a complete set come in 1 box? like both left and right?

·
Super Moderator
10,401 Posts
Has anyone ordered rear brake shoes from them?
If so, did a complete set come in 1 box? like both left and right?
Yes; I got fronts in one box, rears in another.

I'd have to walk out to the garage to see what brand; seems like the set before was like that too.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Yes; I got fronts in one box, rears in another.

I'd have to walk out to the garage to see what brand; seems like the set before was like that too.
Yes, Qty 1 of the rear brake pads will get you a full set for the rears (4 pads -- 2 per side).

If you ever have questions about this kind of stuff, give them a ring. I've found them super helpful in this regard with some of the more ambigiously listed items (i.e.: how much am I getting here?).

·
Super Moderator
9,175 Posts
I got Raybestos shoes from them for the Cougar a little over a year ago. IIRC everything came in one box.

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys!
for how cheap some of them were, I was thinking there couldn't be a full set in there!

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Yeah, I was pretty shocked to find out how little some of these tbird parts cost. $10.77 for the rear shocks on closeout from Rockauto was my best score. IMO, this car is probably at the sweet spot right now of parts availability vs. cost.

-g

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, I was pretty shocked to find out how little some of these tbird parts cost. $10.77 for the rear shocks on closeout from Rockauto was my best score. IMO, this car is probably at the sweet spot right now of parts availability vs. cost.

-g
saw some rears today for 6 something a piece!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
4,898 Posts
saw some rears today for 6 something a piece!!!!!!!!!!!!
Monroes at that.

Bought my AC Delcos at about $10 each, which was good.

RwP

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Rock Auto is the best!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts