TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lower gt stripes toward bottom of page.

http://www.graphic-express.com/ford_thunderbird.htm

Bobwhitedecals.com also has some but they are not pictured. Does anyone have these on there car? I'm just curious as to how they look. I'm not really planning on buying them. Anyone have pics?

·
Registered
811 Posts
I don't have any pics.....yet, I am seriously considering to put them on mine. I am getting her painted next month, I'll let you know. :D

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd really like to see some pics. I normally prefer a nice sleek car with as little going on as possible. One color, tint, and a wing. But I got to thinking that these might look good on the right t-bird.

·
Registered
811 Posts
I just finished putting on my lowering springs and changing my upper control arms (still a b!tch...those who have done it know what I'm talking about!). My next step is painting this baby. Right now it is red-ish, it will be a custom blend. Darker than my 95 was but not black (with if I decide to silver Thunderbird stripes) all I can say is I will know when I get there with the mix :D . I am also thinking about getting a cowl hood, putting on my SC rear bumper, removing the side moldings and swapping out the 96-7 front end to my 95 (the 96 look isn't growing on me!). I was thinking about putting some Saleen stripes on, but I don't want to get too flashy. I might re-think it if I go to forced induction... :D.

But don't worry I'll post pictures if I do it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts