TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright Rogers car is about done, I gotta get the imrc's locked which they might be frozen right now. Once the imrcs are solved we need to get the Maf and air induction done and should be about it. I got a guy coming over Saturday to help me get all that done with, then maybe if Roger would answer his phone he could get all the fluids and we can get a guy to tune it.

ROGER now is right around the time where you gotta fork over some more money to get the fluids and Ill see if I can get Jerry to flash the pcm or burn a chip for it.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
I will get the damn fluids, geesh, can't answer the phone when I am actually working... sorry dude....

Where is all the other people around here who used to ask about my car?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Geesh Dennis give the guy a break, he has his a$$ deep in a pool of seamen affairs. That sounds dirty doesn't it?

·
Super Moderator
11,905 Posts
Glad to hear it's almost done! Sounds like your car will be done before mine.

I know a lot of people here have been giving ya crap about how long it's taken to get the swap done so, now that she's ready to roll in a week or two I want to take a number and get in line for a run against ya. :D

:zwall:

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
We need to setup a date to go to the drags. I was thinking of doing Milan on one of their test/tune days.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Im defenitly in line to run roger at the track. Ill make a special trip to MI just for it. Plus I have it clearly stated under my name that I want a piece of that DOHC.

·
Faster than Porkchop
2,037 Posts
I hope your car will kick ass Roger!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey WTF how does he get first dibs????? On second hand maybe that car will get towed back to ur house!!!!

·
Listening on 141.850 mHz!
829 Posts
I gotta see this car when it's done.

Oh, and you need my hood liner for it too. It ain't done 'til that's on.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
LOL. Thats why you love me roger. I just wanna see the look on your face through my mirrors when I pull away. hahahaha

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
1 - 20 of 66 Posts