TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kansas people check in here. List where you are located and what you drive. I am in Kansas City, and have a 92 5.0 Bird and a 92 5.0 Cougar.

John

·
Banned
1,162 Posts
jason jobe from olathe,ks i have the red 96 dode. I am currently studying autobody in salina kansas when im done i will be back in olathe, but i do come home from time to time

·
Registered
20 Posts
Well I am on the Missouri side, Kansas City North. Haven't joined yet but want to. I have a 95 4.6, getting ready to redo pretty much everything. (aluminum 4.6, eibachs, Mustang buckets, wheels, 3.27 locker rearend):D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Overland Park, KS here. (Suburb of Kansas City)

I have a 96 Thunderbird LX Sport.

4.6L V8

Looks like most of us live in the Kansas City Area so far :D

Jon

·
Registered
20 Posts
Maybe we should call ourselves the Kansas City chapter.

My TBird news is I just got my 2004 Explorer motor, brand new, all aluminum! Looks so clean on the engine stand, especially compared to my 170,000 mile one in the car. :skull:

Ya'll know BBK makes aluminum valve covers? $250 a pair.

L8R, Brian

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Michael Butler, from Parsons, KS. in Southeast Kansas. Though I do get up to the Kansas City area quite often. Currently have a 3.8 97 T-Bird, but am going to be purchasing a V-8 97 very soon. Anyone want to buy a very nice 3.8? :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
hey Traveller, good to hear from ya.

Hey all, we should have a get together and try to get more around here. I see lotsa Birds in the area.

BC

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Some simple questions;

Does Kansas have a Chapter Director?
If so, who is it?

Does Missouri have a Chapter Director?
If so, who is it?

Anyone given any thought to a Kansas City Metro Chapter?

Seems like most KS/MO members are from the KC Metro area (or they get up there frequently) Either way we go, count me in. I'll be renewing my membership shortly, I was holding off waitingn to see if I got a new T-bird or something else (yea I know, Blasphemy!) But I just found out that I'll be getting a 97 Sport to replace my ever faithful 97 3.8.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Club site doesn't show a MO chapter. I think KC Metro would be good, but somewhat biased. :)

I need to get my membership, just kinda hangin on to see if anyone close by.

BC

·
Registered
43 Posts
hey guys! i don't get on here very often, but anyway, i have a caymen green '93 3.8. i'm in the K.C. area as well. god's country-north of the river. i see that there may some kind of meeting. i'll be watching out for what's going on.-chris

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey guys, bear w/ me if this is all messed up. I'll apalogize now for the grammar, one handed typing. Broke the arm last weekend.

I'm Caleb, live @ 435-Metcalf, Overland Park. Drive a '94 T-bird LX 4.6. Pushing 145K on the miles. For the past couple of weeks i've been on this site all day, at this rate I'm going to get in trouble at work. Looking to do a motor swap when I get this [email protected] cast off. Would be cool, to meet up w/ some fellow birds.

·
Registered
95 Posts
whats goin on...topeka here...let me know about a meet, im down (new to ks so dont know how to get too far)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts