TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Romeo bolt on gear PI cams, $50 shipped a set, Paypal fees included. You can see my feedback on Ebay under the same screen name there.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got it, sent a reply.

I have a few sets of these cams at the moment so if anyone else wants a set hit me up.

·
Registered
157 Posts
can these go with non-pi stuff...like just to start out with becausae i plan on doing a head swap sometime (ive been saying tha for ages now ha ha).any other parts id need to put em in?

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TTT - got 2 more sets in.

I do have to change the pricing for the western crowd, $50 east of the Miss River and $60 west. If you are in the middle of the country send me a PM to see which way it would be.

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
you notice the sudden rise is fuel surcharges too?

bump for a good punk

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tell me about it, I just got into an argument with an a$$hat over my shipping charge for an Ebay auction he won (he saw the shipping costs when he bid, just ask Thomas here). After doing all the math I am actually short 11 cents on his shipping quote not counting the cost of the bubble wrap, box, and tape. UPS needs some real competition because Fedex ain't giving it. They got me for a $1 fuel surcharge on a 15lb box and $5 for a signature confirmation. If the address is off a little bit they have charged me back $5 as well after the fact, and since I have an account with them I am stuck paying it out of my pocket.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TTT

I can include a used NPI or PI intake with aluminum xover for $100 shipped to the above cam prices. So thats $150 shipped east coast, $160 shipped west coast, and if in the middle send me a pm.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
TTT

Romeo PI cams

$50 shipped east coast

$60 shipped west coast

(PM me if in the middle)

Paypal fees included

1 - 13 of 13 Posts