·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
181 Posts
Hello fellow West Virginian!

I have looked at the Roush heads and they seem to be good but they are 800 bucks(from Jegs). Personally I'd go for some used GT-40 heads and use the money you saved to either buy other performance mods or to get the GT-40s P&P'd.

My 2 cents

It's good to see someone else from WV on the Board. Counting me there are 2 hard core mn12ers here in the Charleston area. We should all try to get together someday and swap kill stories, talk about cars, etc. Have a mini-meet if you will.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There are two of us here in wheeling too. Me and a guy with a 1990 SC. we should meet sometime

·
Registered
34 Posts
they are cheap for aftermarket new heads. cast iorn is good because if u take plugs out of a hot aluminum head u strip the threads in the head. the intake cc is good for supercharging not too many people offer greater then 200 cc for ford 302 maby 210 but not too much more. the valve lift on thoes things can go up tp .560 witch is capable of high rpms. dont go with the cobra intake if u are planing to make a lot of power. yes it is a good intake but it is only good for 400 hp. plus the intake changes how your power is made ,at what rpm,and u have to match that power to ur cam to get the best combo. dont mind me if i sound boring cause im boared my self.
if u want a simpler answer, hummmm.... buy them or go to a swap meat and have a f**king ball since EVRYTHING is dirt cheap for nearly new or new 302 parts. my friend picked up a brand new intake for his 350 for 50 bux. now thats a deal.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts