TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

I got a lead on a Roush supercharger that is said to come with the supercharger, alternator mount, belt, and injectors. Had a video of it running and it sounded great.

Does $1500 sound fair? I just started my search for a set up and was thinking of saving a bit more and going the vortech route. This just came along and now I'm debating.

Thank you help!

·
Super Moderator
8,298 Posts
$1500 actually sounds cheap if it is a complete kit with a functional blower. The Vortech will make more power, but the compact nature of the SVO blower is nice for ease of install. If you do decide to go with a Vortech later on, you will have no problem reselling the SVO for what you paid for it.

Reactions: Jacorone97

·
Administrator
14,402 Posts
$1,500 is a good price.

Reactions: Jacorone97

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
$1500 actually sounds cheap if it is a complete kit with a functional blower. The Vortech will make more power, but the compact nature of the SVO blower is nice for ease of install. If you do decide to go with a Vortech later on, you will have no problem reselling the SVO for what you paid for it.
If I go this route it's great knowing I can flip this into the upgrade. Appreciate the info!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.