TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay for two months now i have ignored my engine light cause i knew it was code p1443 the evaporator canister purge valve , turns out it was the little sensor next to it .finally replaced now i have the wonderful po176 and p1131 which points too O2 sensor bank 1 sensor 2. Driver side correct? heres the issue can an O2 sensor make your car act like its miss firing really bad ,From time to time while driving the car its running smooth quiet and beautiful , then out of no where im sitting at a light and it starts shaking and sputtering ill give it a little gas and it will stop ill drive to the next light its fine then the next stop its at it again , and sometimes while im driving it will do it while im still driving ill just hit the gas a little and it will stop ,at first i thought plugs , i just changed them to motorcraft platinums 0.54 gap , then since i noticed when i give it gas it stops i thought injectors so i bought a bottle of this new lucas deep cleaning fuel system injector cleaner , still doing it ...I NEED HELP !

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh i need to add to it , when ever the shakin starts its only out of my passenger side exhuast pipe theres an uneven flow coming out its similar to this pattern as an example . . . . pop . . . pop . . .pop its like an extra gust of exhuast ever couple of puffs but the driver side side is nice and even . I have true duals so anyways im reaching out to my tbird brothers on this one

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
Ok then now to get up the money to purchase this item ...ggrrr
Rockauto and use the code here on the forums to save a little - one of cheapest ways to get 'em!

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
Rockauto

rockauto.com is pretty cheap on most parts and there is a discount code on this board:

http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=36386&page=5&highlight=rockauto

This discount code expires on October 24, 2010

When you go to checkout after adding your part to basket, put that code in the "How Did You Hear About Us?" section. It saves 5% or so, but it's something!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts