TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after 15 faithful years of worry free driving, I no longer own my 1995 T-bird. It got totaled out after a massive hailstorm we had here two weeks ago. Sad day for me.

It felt like I was on freakin Mars when I looked outside this morning and not see it sitting there. :bawling::bawling:

·
Registered
724 Posts
I feel your pain man. But it was a mutual decision for me. Traded my car (that I drove daily for 11 years) about a month ago.

This is my first posting about it. I hope the community at large isn't too upset!

"New" car is an '06 Mazda3 hatch. Lovin' this little car so far. Zoom-zoom!

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
I feel your pain man. But it was a mutual decision for me. Traded my car (that I drove daily for 11 years) about a month ago.

This is my first posting about it. I hope the community at large isn't too upset!

"New" car is an '06 Mazda3 hatch. Lovin' this little car so far. Zoom-zoom!
Sad day to hear this. I may not have my Cougar either but at least have a Mn-12....

Am I going to log on one day and be the only one left?

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Seems like alot of people are selling their birds lately

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Hopefully someone with one of the supercharged ones here has the itch to sell theirs...cause I'm itchin to buy it! :D
For the RIGHT price mine COULD be for sale.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Well I can say I will be one person that will keep mine til there's nothing left of it. I absolutely love my bird!
I hear you. Ive got to much of me into it. Ive had afew different ones but this one is different

1 - 11 of 11 Posts