TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Oh Man i hope it's true. I'll tell ya who id hate to be right now lol. He's gonna be wishing soon enough they didn't take him alive. Great news and that just show's. Don't mess with the US !!!.

"CRASH" :usa: :thumbsup:

·
Jedi Master
3,647 Posts
Its kinda hard to tell if its really him because he has a lot servants that have had plastic surgery to look like him. I saw this on the news before because a times he would buff then he would look old, skinny, fat so on....but hey I trully hope it is him that was captured

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
is it me, or hasn't he already been captured, supposivly killed, and whoever else knows, i still don't believe it...

·
Boom.
5,238 Posts
They did a DNA test as far as I know...in one of those Yahoo! stories it talks about him being brought out and a doctor getting a sample.

They also said he appeared to be a man resigned.

·
Geek w/Gearhead Complex
2,299 Posts
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Soooo now I ask, where fort thou 0w3nd pictures?

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
yeah but they caught him last night at 8:30, funny they can get DNA results back that fast for this jackass, but for real crimes in trial it takes weeks....I'm still weary

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
blown96bird said:
They should take him to the middle of bagdad and publicly behead him and anybody elese atacking our troops.:ztoohot:
:rolleyes:

That's great. It's a positive toward settling things down there. Word of his location was provided by a local Iraqi. He should have killed himself. Does he think that he'll be playing golf while incarcerated?

What comes to my mind, and what has been more of a threat than Saddam, is the Al Qaeda and bin Laden. Apparently, the resistance attacks are organized by the Al Qaeda. I haven't heard much about that subject.

·
Mushroom Stamp Layer
844 Posts
This is a great move for Coalition forces. (I guess it's not really a move...but anyway). The Anti-Saddam people who for recent weeks/months have built an almost anti-american belief will find this as a new ray of sunshine and even with increased attacks in days to come they will no be more likely to give intelligence to the coalition forces to help stop the insurgent attacks.

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
So, when they do a DNA test, dont they have to previously have some confirmed piece of that person's DNA to compare the new sample to? It seems unlikely that their testing equipment would just be able to "figure it out"

·
Registered
103 Posts
"Now it's time to let the Iraqi court do its job-and convict Hussein for ALL of the crimes committed since 1968.

My hope is that he's found guilty, sentenced to death, and loses his head in the main plaza of Baghdad, while the world watches on television.

Sound cruel? Not really-during my 22 years of service in the Navy, I lived in the Middle East for 15 years-that kind of punishment is the norm in the Muslim world. Someday I'll post a brief listing of the laws passed through the Koran-I studied the book for 5 years."

I posted the above at GTbird.com.

They already have blood samples from Hussein that were given to coalition forces by a doc in Baghdad-just have to match them.

Way to go, 4th Infantry and the US Special Forces!!!:ssalute:

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
sure, after I leave....typical. cnn.com has a good picture that could be 0wn3d - him sitting htere with a beard looking like he's in a daze.

·
Registered
663 Posts
As requested...

WAY TO GO U.S. TROOPS!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Awesome! I just seen footage of that dirty old bastard on TV, what a wreck he is.

He's in US custody, but how can he be punished - turned over to Iraqi 'government'?

Way to go US troops
!

What does worry me though, is all his 'soldiers' he was in contact with suddenly go blowing %!$#*& up again, now that they have no leader.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts