TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
WOW...110 views and no interest? :confused:

I ordered these in cuz I thought there'd be a BOATLOAD of interest in them.
Is it the price....sizes.. finishes?

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I mean no disrespect,
but maybe you post up all the wheels you COULD get, before you order them?

In my industry, we don't buy anything unless we know who has specific interest. I'm sure you've sold a lot of wheels on TCCOA, and only so many people have the money to afford new wheels, it's not an endless market.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I mean no disrespect,
but maybe you post up all the wheels you COULD get, before you order them?

In my industry, we don't buy anything unless we know who has specific interest. I'm sure you've sold a lot of wheels on TCCOA, and only so many people have the money to afford new wheels, it's not an endless market.
Point taken...that's our usual practice, but I'd had so many inquiries on them before, that I assumed there would still be interest. Hey, you know what they say about assumptions:rolleyes:

·
Registered
258 Posts
maybe post them on e-bay too........i bet theres a bigger market for them on there........well more people to see them at least. also im not sure where your located but try this site.........free to post classifieds on there.

www.craigslist.com

once your in there.......click on your state, then on your city. i love that site.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I'd love a set, but I'd have to sell the 17'' Enkei's I have now, which I wouldn't have a problem moving to new rims, just would have to find a buyer at a price that wouldn't screw me over :-(

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
maybe post them on e-bay too........i bet theres a bigger market for them on there........well more people to see them at least. also im not sure where your located but try this site.........free to post classifieds on there.

www.craigslist.com

once your in there.......click on your state, then on your city. i love that site.

That's the thing. I'd rather them go to someone in the community. That's why weve ordered them in the first place. There were many times when we operated as an Ebay store that we'd sell out of something coveted by the MN12 or Taurus/ Sable communities, and after I'd get multiple PMs with people ready to by. I understand that I'm operating a business...I'm not gonna lose on this, I moreso want to contribute to you all the way you all helped me when I first joined. :cool:

James E.
[email protected]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts