TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got evact from murphy canyon military housing in sandiego. My T-Bird is in the drive way. I had to take the big car for my family to fit. I am so afraid of all the folks in other places around san diego. If you have family here please prey for them. I got to go...Thanks...Eric

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
My entire family besides me and my parents lives in the SBV, and every year one of them gets to see a large fire from their house. Good luck, glad to hear you already have the most important stuff safe.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Yah you know they are bad fires when it rains ash all throughout so cal. Smog is bad, but this stuff is horrible. Good luck and I hope everything stays safe.

·
Premium Member
705 Posts
I just called my aunt and uncle who live in Santee (east side of San Diego)...their car is packed and they are just waiting. They said they can see the fire moving down the hills and getting closer all the time. I grew up in that area and saw a few fires, but nothing like this one. My cousin lives a half mile or so from them and has already "voluntarily evacuated" because the fire is so close. I hope they get this beast under control soon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts