TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Amateur Expert
1,662 Posts
I was hoping Indy would go undefeated just so the '72 Dolphins would shut up already.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
I'm watching clips on TV where those old bastards actually held their own press conference, and ALL THEY'RE DOING IS TALKING ABOUT THEMSELVES!!! SHUT UP ALREADY!!!

·
Boom.
5,238 Posts
FastBird232 said:
I'm watching clips on TV where those old bastards actually held their own press conference, and ALL THEY'RE DOING IS TALKING ABOUT THEMSELVES!!! SHUT UP ALREADY!!!
Yeah, I just saw that as well...

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
I like how they kept reminding us that they're the only team with a pefect season. Gee Mr. Shula, it's NOT LIKE EVERY SPORTS SHOW HASN'T BEEN SHOVING THAT DOWN OUR THROATS FOR THE PAST FIVE WEEKS!!!!

No other group of people has driven me to such usage of the caps lock key.

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
Last Mrk said:
What is it about success that bugs you guys so much? ;)

At least when the Chicago Bears went 15 & 1 in 1985, it was Miami that beat them.
Yeh, the dolphins beat them on the day I was born. My dad was rooting for the bears and my aunt was (is) a die hard Dolphins fan.

·
Registered
271 Posts
ha im a hardcore dolphins fan...im glad the colts got beat! chargers musta been playin extra hard after losing to the dolphins the week before :D

·
Sweet T
3,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
XR7 as hell said:
ha im a hardcore dolphins fan...im glad the colts got beat! chargers musta been playin extra hard after losing to the dolphins the week before :D

Atleast you didn't say the Dolphins beat the Chargers. Because they didn't. The Chargers beat the Chargers. lol. However... the Chargers definitely beat the Colts today. ^_^

1 - 10 of 10 Posts