TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well I have traded in my bird for a stang... under factory warranty so I don't have to work at keeping it running anymore. Thanks to everyone who helped me out and I wish everyone good luck in what they are doing to their car. And now.... time to play with my 193 hp stock V6 2200 lbs stang :)

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
well good luck with the stang... but i have question? since when do stangs weigh 2200 lbs? thats lighter than my bone stock absolutely no options (expect optional passenger mirror... lol) 1996 dodge neon? i dunno.. but have fun with the stang. -greg

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
8,978 Posts
You sold a 92 sport for a v6 mustang? poor poor man. The man with the rarest bird becomes the man with the most popular mustang. But have fun with it anyway. :D
-Thomas

·
Registered
437 Posts
Good luck with the mustang!

I sold a 91 sc 5spd and a 92 sport for a mustang, whats that make me:tongue:

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
8,978 Posts
a poor poor sad sad poor sad sad poor sad man.
-Thomas

·
Registered
437 Posts
a poor poor sad sad poor sad sad poor sad man.
-Thomas

That drives a stang that can jerk the front wheels daily:D

I can't do the quote thing so thats gonan have to work haha

Justin

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah, it's suppose to say 3200... oh well... reason why I got rid of the 92...................... rack and pinion went........ didn't need the hassle of replacing it.... so I said screw it.

More mods for the stang.... already comes with a stick.... but later when I have a bit more $$$$ I'll probably go out looking for a bird again... but I needed something to get me back and forth to work.

I know she was rare... but she was also rarely running...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts