TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got 3 sets of these today. They are all in good condition, but have some minor scratches... pics to come soon. They are a great tough to any mn12 engine bay. 20 bucks will get a set shipped to your door.

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
See any tweed seats in those SC's? Free Bump.

-Joel

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw a total of 5 sc's today, all of which were 89 - 93. They were all pretty well pillaged for parts... I saw one decent bumper and one supercharger that would have been worth pulling but I wasn't quite up to it. I also founf a handfull of pi headed cars with aluminum crossover intakes. All of the seats in the sc's were beyond thinking about restoring. There were plenty of fold downs though.

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Not looking for restoring anything, I just need some covers of the tweed. I'm gonna hack them up anyway. Any of them have tweed?

-Joel

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would have to go back and look. I know two were the straight black leather, and one was like a blue cloth, but I can't remember what the rest were. You're looking for the grayish color right?

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts

Black tweed. If you find them, decently clean and intact... swipe all the covers for me. I'll take them.

-Joel

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yep, there were several with fold downs.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Is there any chance of these caps fitting a Non-SC? I was just changing springs/shock this week and thought a cover might look nice.

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
Is there any chance of these caps fitting a Non-SC? I was just changing springs/shock this week and thought a cover might look nice.
they do fit. i have them on my car.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
If I recall, they have wording about the adjustable suspension on them don't they? Did you just leave it there, or did you do something with it? Got Pics?

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
If I recall, they have wording about the adjustable suspension on them don't they? Did you just leave it there, or did you do something with it? Got Pics?
i left it there....i have to renew to dig up my pics.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts