TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any advice as to where I might find a complete set? I have a '94 LX and I would like to install the 94-97 SC skirts and front/ rear lowers.

Also trying to determine if there were styling changes to the SC panels by year or if I should just look for 89-97.

Please share images or information about this conversion if possible. :D

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
The side skirts are the same for all available SC's. (89-95) For 94 and 95 they changed the rear bumper cover, but the 89-93 cover will bolt onto your car. Also for 94 and 95 they lost the "SC" script on the front bumper so they are the same as the LX front bumper.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great! I guess I have more options. Just need to compare the two rear covers. I've already put the word out with several salvage yards in my area.

Do you know if anyone makes an SC replica kit in the aftermarket? The T-Bird bodykits I've seen are hida bit too much for my taste.

You Wrote:
The side skirts are the same for all available SC's. (89-95) For 94 and 95 they changed the rear bumper cover, but the 89-93 cover will bolt onto your car. Also for 94 and 95 they lost the "SC" script on the front bumper so they are the same as the LX front bumper.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Xenon makes a replica SC side skirt kit

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
1 - 7 of 7 Posts