TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone ever seen a SC diecast model? I find it hard to believe there arent any... when I look in the local shop now they have new Carlos and hell even PT's. I think someone at sometime would have done an SC!!!

Anyone?

Jake

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I've never found any MN12 diecast models, but there are a number of years SC plastic 1/24 scale Revell models out there.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Hot Wheels just started making SC's and the NASCAR edition of the bird. Just go look through the display at Target. I found about 5 last I looked.

I havnt been able to find a 1/18 die cast of a bird or cougar. And I've looked!!! You'd think at least the 95 SC would have been with the Car of the Year Award from C & D. They make a PT Cruiser but No MN12..... Its a conspiracy.

AEDM8

·
8,239 Posts
I have a 1/64 MN12 Hotwheels. It is most commonly found in red, but I have seen it in black as well. Both versions have a funky decal job on them advertising for a photography company.

It is still on most shelves, and its called T-Bird Stocker I beieive. If you look closely at it, it is a 93 supercoupe.

Justin

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thats cool

I did find those NEWRAY ones on one site... one was dark green too!! nice, but I can't find any for sale... the site was talking about MN12 models and diecast's but had no links or items on sale... just allot of pics. Thats soo cool that hot wheels has made some SCs!!!!! I'm so going hunting for some after X-MAS!!!!

Jake

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
AEDM8...

can you give me anymore info on those tbird stocker SCs? Do you know the year and series?? I'm looking on their sites but can't find anything.

Jake

·
Registered
2,983 Posts

Link

I have one of these because I found it on ebay. They were on there often and now they arent on as much but still can be found once in a while.

-Shawn

·
Only you can prevent modular fires
1,446 Posts
I have been seeing the stock car hotwheels 96 bird a lot lately although I did get an orange 93 SC hotwheels stock car from my sister who lives in texas.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
damn

I want that mini exact!! If only they did the rims right!! Still the shiznit though!

Jake

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
95LX said:
I have a 1/32 1997 LX diecast from NewRay. #50503
I'm suprised no-one has said anything about the orientation of the wheel spokes. :tongue:

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Not only that, but the interior seems to have been designed for a right hand drive car. The dash has an opening for the steering wheel on the passenger side and the steering wheel has been slapped onto the left side of the dash. Weird.

Jim

·
Registered
505 Posts
Never found one, anywhere

I was in KB toys yesterday and found 6 different Thunderbirds. They covered every style but the MN12. I've been looking and searching for years and never been able to find one.
Does anyone have a link?

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
i have an 89 supercharged xr7 and a 90 supercoupe both by revell. They aren't die cast, they're plastic but it was all i could find when i was looking. I've had them for a while but still havent had time to put them together.

Frank

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
For Sale

the blue tbird

Its on ebay and comes with a Red, Pontiac Grand Prix. These are plastic, not metal but still cool. They are 1:87 scale which is a average train set size. I am not the seller but found it and thought id put it up here. I do have one though (not for sale) and I think they are cool.

-Shawn

·
Registered
505 Posts
Huh!

"Mini Exacts" - I've never seen that series before! Nice.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi, Jake.

I know a lady who used to have some of those 1/32 New ray tbirds for sale. this was a while ago and may be gone but do you want me to ask her if she has any left? If you do, please email me at [email protected] and I'll be happy to see if she has any.

Happy Holidays all.

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
After seeing the entire package of the Mini-Exacts, I remember seeing those in stores. But they didn't last very long if I remember right. I don't think I saw them more than once or twice.

Wish I could go back in time to when I saw anything T-Bird related and pick it up, or pick up more than what I did.

-Andy "Melon"

1 - 20 of 23 Posts