TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Many SC parts, SC motor, SC heads, GFX and much more

I have decided to shrink my SC parts collection, as I have too much. Lots of parts listed in threads below as well.

90 SC long block, oil pan to heads and lower manifold with timing cover and exhaust manifolds.

SC heads, great for rebuilding/porting. Come with factory springs still attached.

SC engine parts - Pistons with rods, cranks, cams, roller lifters, 89-93 timing cover, oil pump, accessory brackets, lower manifolds, alternators and more.

94 SC rear cover in black, has a few scratches and a small tear at the seam on driver side just below the corner light area. SOLD

90 SC rear cover in black, few scratches, no broken strakes (lower supports) SOLD

Ground effects in black, titanium, maroon and some red and blue pieces.

89-91 SC Trunk reflectors and corner lights in good shape.

94-95 grey dash, nice shape
93 black dash, great shape, no cracks
89 grey dash no cracks

Grey leather rear folddown seat from a 92 SC in good shape, stitching still good
35th anniversary rear seat, decent shape

Interior trim, 89-93 console tops (auto and manual), rear speaker covers, sunvisors and much more.

Let me know what you need, I may have it available. E-mail [email protected]

All parts are located in NY 12514.

Thanks,
Randall

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Dash, cloth seats, engine parts

Still have the above parts available as well as a 93 black dash, 89 grey dash and a 94 grey dash all in great shape.

One set of black cloth seats, both fronts and rear - SOLD

Engine parts, sensors, accessory brackets, lower intake manifolds, superchargers, intercoolers, wire harnesses, injector rails, pulleys, ABS unit, cooling fans with shrouds, driveshaft / auto and manual, ground effects, instrument clusters, steering wheels 89-93 and 94-95, 94-95 air bags passenger side grey and mocha, JBL amps-speakers-subwoofer and wiring harness, 89-93 rear trunk reflector, corner lights, and so much more.

Also have a 91 Cougar XR-7 front grille in great shape.

Thanks,
Randall

·
Banned
99 Posts
how mutch for shipping on the head's to 66061 olathe,kansas

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SC parts, 35th rear seat

Updated the list. I have a 35th Anniversary folddown rear seat and a nice grey leather folddown rear seat from a 92 SC available.
Much more as well, rear trunk reflectors, corner lights, 89-93 headlights, Interior trim and switches, sensors and computers, wire harnesses, steering wheel and column 89-93 and 94-95, just ask I may have what you need. Looking for offers.

Thanks,
Randall

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Randall,

Looking for cowl covers 89-92 with no cracks etc. Also looking for the trim across the top of the windshield. The rubber air deflector from the bottom of the rad to the frame bar. The wiring harness from the alternator to the distribution box if it has 3 wires not two. The complete auto dim wiring from the mirror down to the fuse box. Can you post or send me some pics of the grey dash?

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Randall,

Looking for cowl covers 89-92 with no cracks etc. Also looking for the trim across the top of the windshield. The rubber air deflector from the bottom of the rad to the frame bar. The wiring harness from the alternator to the distribution box if it has 3 wires not two. The complete auto dim wiring from the mirror down to the fuse box. Can you post or send me some pics of the grey dash?
I will be checking for these parts today. Let me know your e-mail again and I will get you pics.

Thanks,
Randall

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Rear bumper cover

Would you happen to have a rear bumper for sale?
Hi, I have the black rear cover from a 90 SC listed above still available. Send me an e-mail and I can reply with pics. Also, is there a Greyhound bus line near you for shipping?

Thanks,
Randall

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
SC parts

Many of the parts listed still available. Lots of other small items for the 89-95 SC's available as well.
I have sensors, computers, keyless modules, IRCM's, climate control units, JBL stereo speakers, subwoofers, amps, slave CD players (non working), factory stereo head units, multi function switches, seat belts, auto and manual console tops (89-93), passenger side air bags 94-95 in grey and mocha and so much more.

Thanks,
Randall

·
Registered
799 Posts
how much for the rear bumper cover to moss point MS 39562?

1 - 20 of 58 Posts