TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Date: Sept 30-Oct 1st

Place: Xenia, OH

Sunday is race day, Saturday is car show and Dyno.

All MN12's and Mark VIII's welcome.

More details to follow, check the SCCOA thread for more info.

SC Shootout 2006

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
That's a very good question JP.
I know $95 is supposed to cover track and dinner, but can it be paid prior to the event? Not a single thread on sccoa is clear about that.

Jim

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey guys, sorry for any confusion.

For the V8 crowd specifically there are several forms of competition you can participate in.

On the Dyno, we will have a HP and torque competition. No rules, biggest and baddest wins, but you will need to submit your qualifications to be accepted. Limit of 5 entries max.

Car show: open to all MN12's. Specific awards will be announced at the event but lots of recognition will be given.

Drag Race: All V8 cars are welcome in the bracket class. Participating in brackets does not prevent you from running in the heads up Outlaw Class or the V8 Shootout as follows:

V8 Shootout:

Fastest V8 Unlimited

Fastest V8, internally stock, one power adder.

Fastest V8, modified engine, no power adders.

The 3 above named V8 classes will be run shootout style, 3 passes during eliminations, quickest time counts. These three V8 classes will NOT face eliminations.

Short version on fees:

$95 is all inclusive.
$50 for Sunday race only.
$65 for all weekend, no racing.

Sorry for the late notice, hopefully next year I'll get a proper website up and running to eliminate some of these problems. :(

·
The Parts Guy
7,326 Posts
dirtyd0g said:
So who all here is going?
I'll be there with the XR7, and I know that a few other guys from these forums will be there as well.

-Rod

·
West Virginia Chapter Director /, MA Drag Race Te
2,643 Posts
Man, that sucks for me. Wish I could make it but it aint gonna happen. I'd run two of those Classes.:(

Good luck JP.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I'll be there. The track is about 10 mins. from my house. I'm off that friday for those that will be in town. Me and a few locals will be cleaning up the cars friday morning. Let me know if anybody wants to hookup.......

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Looking forward to meeting some of you guys next weekend. Looks like we will have alot of fast cars racing this year.

David

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well, the event has come and gone. Wow! What a weekend. :D Not everyone is home yet, so take care, anyone still out there. We had a good group of V8 cars this year and we want to expand it. We could have easily accomodated another 20 or so cars which would have raised the payouts and increased the fun. :) As it is the winners of the V8 Shootout catagories walked away with a few $$ in their pockets thanks to Magnum Powers and the SCCOA.

Check the SCCOA for details as they come out. I'll post the whole results here after get them all compiled, but some results are already creeping out over there.

David

1 - 18 of 18 Posts