TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well you guys know i sold (..or well at least i thought i did) mty 95 tbird... turns out the guy that bought it from me sent me a fraud check.. so now im in the hole almost $4k... so just as future reference.. if you guys have anything up for sale on there.. beware of emails from a particular "greg scott" scam artist if i ever saw one. just thought id let you guys know hes out there and what to looks for. so now.. a more pressing matter... anyone wanna buy a 95 lx with a bad tailshaft seal??? lol

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
*sigh* here we go..

this was meant to be a warning to yall.. just a kindly lookout for you guys.. not something for you all to come in and say "dude your effing stupid for not doing this that and w/e. please dont start flaming or w/e because im giving you all a warning.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry Zack you should have the money in hand before letting the car go
aye i still have the car... its still in my yard... he never came and got it... but, such is life heh darren? lol

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Super Moderator
12,264 Posts

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
How are you out almost $4k if you still have the car?
Did you spend $4k?? I don't see how you're in the hole $4k if you still have the car. Seriously, how the fork did you manage that?

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
aye.. ok.. heres the whole thing..
the idiot calimed his bank sent me his full paycheck instead of what he owed me for the car, i got the check ($3200.00) took out what io needed for the car and sent him the rest back, all (in my own stupidity.. and blinded by the fact that i actually had money for once) before the check had a chance to clear... so now my bank isnt presing charges (yet) but i still have to pay back the $3200.00 plus all the overdraft and daily interest bull****... THATS why im 4k in the hole... now seriously does anyone want this ****ing car?

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
also.. he never came to get the damn car.. thats why i still have it... this thread is completely off topic from what it was intended for but whatever..

1 - 20 of 53 Posts