TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
Wow those folks at the board put their brains together and ARE TOTALLY PISSED OFF. THis guy has no chance, these people are many and they aren't stopping til he's in jail. This also makes me happy that I chose a good car with good people behind the wheel who aren't interested in raping their fellow mn12/fn10/fox drivers. This board has been great to me, no scams, no problems. I been here for over a year. I've done at least a dozen transactions with others. Let this be a lesson to other scammers.

·
Super Moderator
12,067 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
wow yeah thats a lot of dough and their not joking lol.

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
Wow those folks at the board put their brains together and ARE TOTALLY PISSED OFF. THis guy has no chance, these people are many and they aren't stopping til he's in jail. This also makes me happy that I chose a good car with good people behind the wheel who aren't interested in raping their fellow mn12/fn10/fox drivers. This board has been great to me, no scams, no problems. I been here for over a year. I've done at least a dozen transactions with others. Let this be a lesson to other scammers.

I 2nd that as well .Thank you to the folks I have met here & have done business with and have learned from :headbang:

·
Super Moderator
12,067 Posts
I'm smart enough to not buy from someone who just joins and starts posting stuff for sale. Had he more sense he wouldn't have had a problem.
Agreed.

If it sounds to good to be true...

but as a group they really worked well together to get to the bottom of the scam.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts