TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first event is march 19 20th in salina,ks. The 19th is test in tune and the 20th is the acutal racing. It cost 20 bucks to run 2 heats 4 laps each heat. They provide helmet's if you don't have one.It's at the old air strip in salina for more info go www.scca.com

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Hey, checked out the site and found a pic of a red T-bird! Wouldn't happen to be you would it? Nice car.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
They are having an event down there this Sunday right? I am considering coming down. Is there an address or some directions somewhere or something on how to get there? What time does registration start/end? Do you guys run heats there or number order or what? Do you need to pre-register or anything?

·
Banned
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nope no need to preregister just show up at 9:00 am for a good parking spot registion start's at 10:AM they run heat's 4 laps each heat . there racing saturday and sunday this weekend. Im not running this weekend or for a couple of event's i already started tearing my car down for repaint in class today and had to go back home to kc for parts that i needed. scca.com for info it's on markley road at the old air strip markley is off of crawford once you get into salina take the 9th street exit off of I-70 TAKE 9TH TO CRAWFORD MAKE A LEFT ON CRAWFORD FALLOW CRAWFORD TO MARKLEY TAKE RIGHT ON MARKLEY A HALF MILE IT'S ON YOUR LEFT SIDE OF ROAD YOU CAN'T MISS IT. If you need help finding it call me on my cell and i can help you find it 913-909-2474 my name is jason jobe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts