TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever do this? I know this August my dad went to a local SCCA meet as a non member in his C5. It was loads of fun, I almost took my t-bird with me, but didn't get a chance. If I could find the 2003 schedule I'll definetly plan on going to the next nearest meet to compete. The day I went with my dad, it was an extra non-scheduled meet so the turnout wasn't all that great. BUT, there was a very nice side exhaust stingray, 2002 c5, and a bunch of burnt up rice, but who cares about them. Do our t-birds handle all that well? I've seen people say the mn-12 handles extremely well stock with decent tires. On good pavement, I do well, but... Just seems that a 4000lb rwd non-traklok boat wouldn't do all that well in that type of racing scheme(racing around cones for best times)

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
CowsGoMoo said:
Anyone ever do this? I know this August my dad went to a local SCCA meet as a non member in his C5. It was loads of fun, I almost took my t-bird with me, but didn't get a chance. If I could find the 2003 schedule I'll definetly plan on going to the next nearest meet to compete. The day I went with my dad, it was an extra non-scheduled meet so the turnout wasn't all that great. BUT, there was a very nice side exhaust stingray, 2002 c5, and a bunch of burnt up rice, but who cares about them. Do our t-birds handle all that well? I've seen people say the mn-12 handles extremely well stock with decent tires. On good pavement, I do well, but... Just seems that a 4000lb rwd non-traklok boat wouldn't do all that well in that type of racing scheme(racing around cones for best times)
find that info asap and send it to me. [email protected] i want to set up a ChiTown tccoa SCCA meet.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm assuming it won't start until spring, like april-mayish, but I really don't know for sure. They don't update their website very often, and I'm not a member, but I'm going to try and find a member and see what info they have.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts