TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,907 Posts
Wow! What a surprise. It was closed for only a year and a half.

Well, better late than never. $15 a year is a great deal too.

Thanks for posting the info over here.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Well I would join it if I had the subscription stuff under my user cp on SCCoA. I can't even post on the sccoa forum to let them know I have a problem.

·
Administrator
8,007 Posts
I tried joining but PayPal won't take the payment! :mad:

This payment cannot be completed and your account has not been charged. Please contact your merchant for more information.

Joe

·
Administrator
8,007 Posts
I'm using the "One time subscription" and it's not going through. I just tried the "Recurring yearly subscription" and got a totally different looking page on PayPal. I didn't pull the trigger on that one yet, but I think they might be having a problem with the "One time subscription". I'll wait to hear back from Pat.

Joe

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Incase any of you were looking to join, the membership process is back up and running.

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120821
They're taking your money & running again? I was a member a couple of years back and I saw plenty of complaints from people paying but never getting their membership activated. I think it's BS you have to be a paying member on SCCoA just to be able to view the technical forums.

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
They're taking your money & running again? I was a member a couple of years back and I saw plenty of complaints from people paying but never getting their membership activated. I think it's BS you have to be a paying member on SCCoA just to be able to view the technical forums.
Thanks for the warning LOLA . Will not get my funds till I see that they are not running away with it.

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
I joined last night, chose the "yearly subscription without auto renewal" and paid with paypal and had no problems at all.

Within a few minutes, I was able to access the members only forum - so I assume everything went through.

·
Administrator
8,007 Posts
I still can't in! Oh well, I guess they don't want my money! ;)

Joe

·
Super Moderator
11,907 Posts
Have they sorted this out yet?

Has anybody been able to join?

·
Administrator
8,007 Posts
I did Ron, but the only way it would work for me was to go for the auto renewal. A few other people over there are having the same issue with the "yearly subscription without auto renewal". I guess if you want to end the membership, you need to go to your PayPal account and end the membership.

According to Pat, he can't find any issues on why it works for some but not others. :rolleyes:

Joe

·
Super Moderator
11,907 Posts
Interesting. Thanks for the update Joe.

·
Registered
101 Posts
It sounds like the auto-renew errors out also when it comes time to auto-renew. PayPal actually handles the auto-renew, so you can just turn it off in your PayPal account. I didn't have any issues getting my membership paid for my existing account.

·
Premium Member
1,150 Posts
If it only works by signing up for recurring payments and you dont want recurring payments then just sign up then log into your Paypal account and cancel the recurring part. it wont affect your membership, just stop then next auto-pay.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts