TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Effective May 1, 2013 Our sister site - SCCoA - is under new management. Unlike here they've kept the site among members. SCCoA is a great complimentary site to TCCoA. If you haven't checked it out you should.

There are many great people there and several of them are also members here.

Congrats to David Neibert and Pat DiPersia for assuming control/ownership of SCCoA.

I look forward to seeing the changes you have planned for the site.

See this thread for details.

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129954

·
Super Moderator
9,171 Posts
Cool! :thumbsup:

So Dave, when are you gonna buy TCCoA back for us? ;) :tongue:

I would gladly pay dues to a club that was member owned...

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Congrats to Dave! I think it's a great move. The old management was lacking over there. Dave is a good guy and will take care of SCCoA and update a lot of things that were at idle. Hopefully someday a group of guys over here will do the same thing for TCCoA.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
All it takes is money. I am sure if Andy's were waved a few bucks they would sell.

·
Super Moderator
10,385 Posts
I thought the only way Ford gave them the AWD car was the Club connection; sorry to hear it didn't stay with the Club.

It was heavily rusted, but dang...

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
SCCoA should change the way they do memberships. It is too bad that most of the good information is hidden like it is. I can see a website needing revenue, but I have never seen a forum run like they do. I didn't even know there was an AWD prototype until I read it on the thread.

·
Registered
1 Posts
SCCOA has helped me keep my 90 SC in fantastic working order. Head Gaskets to Transmission and a whole lot in between. Every problem has a solution on the forum or in a reply. I have no problem paying a few bucks for membership to help with the time it takes to keep up the site. That being said, this site is also a great resource, I only recently joined here and find it very helpful.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts