TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

Junior year of college here at ACU (Abilene Christian University). I am in a class title Management Information Systems and we have an assignment due soon relating to social media.

I decided to make a blog, so if this passes forum rules and you have a few minutes...check it out! Even if you dont have time, just click on the link to show i have some traffic please :)

http://howtoexhaust.blogspot.com/

·
WOT Junkie and avid corn burner
3,734 Posts
This needs to be moved to the miscellaneous section.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
He's an MIS major. In theory, the degree is all about the organization of data (and not the creation thereof).

I'm guessing the task was to make a blog. Welcome to the late 90s. On the bright side, it doesn't look like any of us got malware from this site. :)

-g

·
Super Moderator
11,864 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Looks like alot of good info, but its hard on the eyes. Also might want to consider organizing it a little better.

Edit: Ok so I missed the part where you did not write this.. Whats the point of this?
There are a lot of mis-informed people out there, the point is just to make the facts known. Thanks for looking. BTW, threw this together at the last minute, totally forgot about the project until today.

Actually i am a Business Management major, but MIS is a required class for everyone in the business program.

Just a simple project that I forgot about, hence the unorganized, unprofessional data.

Needed to do an analytics assignment over it tonight, so i just needed a fair amount of traffic to properly do the assignment!

Appreciate all the input and all the visits!

BTW, a LOT can be learned from thoroughly reading that article by David Vizard.

It will change your life haha...not quite, but honestly you will not look an exhaust system the same ever again!

Lucas

1 - 7 of 7 Posts