TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Nice!

So did all cougars get the SC seats, or just the upper level ones?

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It was in Tennessee, spent is whole life in Texas, last year or so was Tennessee. It was a good score for sure.

·
Super Moderator
7,529 Posts
Nice!

So did all cougars get the SC seats, or just the upper level ones?
Those aren't SC seats, they are the standard seats for the Cougar from 94-97. The only Cougars to get SC seats were the 89-92 XR7s, and the 97 30th anniversaries. The others got seats which just have slightly larger bolsters and more padding than the tbird seats.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Congrats on the purchase! Glad I was able to help. We will have to hook up after the Holidays so I can check it out.

Al

·
Registered
147 Posts
GREAT car - nice score. I guess it would be improper to ask how much you paid for it. Good Luck with it.

Glenn

·
Premium Member
361 Posts
Looks really clean. I like the blue full leather seats, wish I had those. My 96 Cougar has the cloth in the middle, leather on outside and top of the seats. On the bright side the cloth middle keeps you planted in the seat when you corner hard... but makes it harder to slide into the car.

White letter tires look cool too

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
My 96 Cougar has the cloth in the middle, leather on outside and top of the seats.
Brenda's 96 Cougar had the same thing, but I always thought it was vinyl, not leather.

Al

·
Registered
859 Posts
One of my favorite colors and wheel options on a Cougar! Nice looking car.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
GREAT car - nice score. I guess it would be improper to ask how much you paid for it. Good Luck with it.

Glenn
Glenn, some might be offended by that... It was about $3K. I've been seriously looking for about 2 months and eyeballing prior to that. Most I've seen around $4K have about 120K+ miles on them.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looks really clean. I like the blue full leather seats, wish I had those. My 96 Cougar has the cloth in the middle, leather on outside and top of the seats. On the bright side the cloth middle keeps you planted in the seat when you corner hard... but makes it harder to slide into the car.

White letter tires look cool too
One of my favorite colors and wheel options on a Cougar! Nice looking car.
The white letters really set it off. I liked the blue exterior in the pics, wasn't a fan of all the blue inside. When I saw it in person that blue paint is beautiful. The inside is growing on me, I'd like to break it up with another color in there. We'll see.

·
Registered
890 Posts
3k is a excellent price, what other car can you buy with 50k miles and perfect paint and interior for under 3k , their isn't one. I would've paid more for it if it. I stopped paying attention to these guys on this site a long time ago giving people a hard time about paying too much for these cars. I am looking at a couple of cars right now with low miles and perfect condition for $7k-8k .

1 - 20 of 27 Posts