TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a few parts for sale:

SCT 6600 four bank chip. It is burned for a 1997 Thunderbird 4.6 with a 2003 Mustang GT maf, but Modular Depot would be able to reburn it for other applications. It can also have a switch (not included) added for multiple programs. $150 shipped.

2003 Mustang GT maf, airbox, and tube. I'd prefer to sell these together, but I could probably sell them individually. $100 for the set plus shipping.

I also have two new valve cover gaskets. Still in their bags. Part numbers F6AZ-6584-AA and F6AZ-6584-BA. $10 each plus shipping.

Two intake manifold gaskets new in their bags. Part number XW7Z-9439-AA. $4 each plus shipping.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, you're right. It makes sense considering I bought them when I put the PI intake in. :)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm moving in a few weeks and I really don't want to take this stuff with me. Make me an offer. Please. :)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I really want to sell these--especially the intake stuff. Am I asking too much or are these parts not in demand? I'd appreciate any input.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hi,
I am interested in the whole deal, does the 03 stang mass air flow plug right in to the 97 tbirds, I've got a bad maf right now and would love to have a few extra horsepower with the chip, so how much could you sell me the whole deal for?

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
PI intake gaskets?

let me know price for BOTH shipped to 34746

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
intake gaskets are sold.. you have paypal

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
Can the chip be flashed to work on an EEC-IV system?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The chip has been sold. Thanks, everyone!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts