TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What does everybody think of the SCT xcalibrator? I've been thinking of getting one, but I don't know how well it would work. If anyone has it please say how well it works. thanks

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
my excalibrator 2 made my time in the 1/8th mile go from 10.4 & 10.5 to 9.92.....Im a happy camper. The best part is you can have it reburned for any changes you make later on down the road.....mines gonna get 4.11s and a trac loc! hehehe

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
I have the Xcal 2 and its awsome. Data loggin is great. I have it work parallel with my wideband LM1.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
molisher said:
What does everybody think of the SCT xcalibrator? I've been thinking of getting one, but I don't know how well it would work. If anyone has it please say how well it works. thanks
I held out for about a year or more for the XCal-2. The Pro-racer was too expensive, and the 9100 and XCal-1 didn't have all the features I expected for the price. So after I tried the XCal-2 I was happy. Improved gas mileage and DEFINITELY quicker acceleration throughout the rpm's. That's the SCT tune from Lonnie though. The XCal-2 itself is so easy to use. I am glad I waited for the finished product.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I too have the Xcal 2 and love it ... simple enough to use and tune from Lonnie is great.

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
Audiobahnbird said:
my excalibrator 2 made my time in the 1/8th mile go from 10.4 & 10.5 to 9.92.....Im a happy camper. The best part is you can have it reburned for any changes you make later on down the road.....mines gonna get 4.11s and a trac loc! hehehe
so.. don't need a reburn... just download the new files yourself into the unit dude

eventually, SCT will release the new firmware to provide some end user adjustability not only w/ the extreme tune program, but on the unit itself.

for optimal results and for those that feel they may mess it up.. Lonnie still the man.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts