TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What does everybody think of the SCT xcalibrator? I've been thinking of getting one, but I don't know how well it would work. If anyone has it please say how well it works. thanks

·
Super Moderator
12,018 Posts
since it is the best handheld flashing device made by SCT, my guess is that it would work well....i plan on getting one soon, and then upgrading to the Pro Racer Package later

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
my excalibrator 2 made my time in the 1/8th mile go from 10.4 & 10.5 to 9.92.....Im a happy camper. The best part is you can have it reburned for any changes you make later on down the road.....mines gonna get 4.11s and a trac loc! hehehe

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
I have the Xcal 2 and its awsome. Data loggin is great. I have it work parallel with my wideband LM1.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
molisher said:
What does everybody think of the SCT xcalibrator? I've been thinking of getting one, but I don't know how well it would work. If anyone has it please say how well it works. thanks
I held out for about a year or more for the XCal-2. The Pro-racer was too expensive, and the 9100 and XCal-1 didn't have all the features I expected for the price. So after I tried the XCal-2 I was happy. Improved gas mileage and DEFINITELY quicker acceleration throughout the rpm's. That's the SCT tune from Lonnie though. The XCal-2 itself is so easy to use. I am glad I waited for the finished product.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I too have the Xcal 2 and love it ... simple enough to use and tune from Lonnie is great.

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
Audiobahnbird said:
my excalibrator 2 made my time in the 1/8th mile go from 10.4 & 10.5 to 9.92.....Im a happy camper. The best part is you can have it reburned for any changes you make later on down the road.....mines gonna get 4.11s and a trac loc! hehehe
so.. don't need a reburn... just download the new files yourself into the unit dude

eventually, SCT will release the new firmware to provide some end user adjustability not only w/ the extreme tune program, but on the unit itself.

for optimal results and for those that feel they may mess it up.. Lonnie still the man.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts