TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now guys i'm sure your all going to love this question , but is there anyway to mount a passenger seat on the drivers side, now i know the controls will be flipped, but are the seat belts built into the floor or the seat, and i know all that metal crap is exposed on the inside of the seats. just tossing a thought out there, hard to find a nice drivers seat, but the passengers are always nice lol lemme know thanks

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I don't believe so because I don't think think the holes in the tracks will line up with the bolts on the floor. You'll have to figure out how to move the seat belt buckles as well.

·
Registered
573 Posts
The track and the seat backs are left and right handed. I think the seat bottom will swap sides OK. But all you would be doing is putting the bad one one on the other side. Best bet would be find a u-pull. Got to visit the u-pull about once a week because when a new junker comes in it only takes a day or two for someone to tear the good stuff up so they can get what they want. A lot of times people will destroy a good back seat with a knife just to get into the trunk and get the spare, or crowbar the trunk lid.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.