TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so since I bought a truck in April, I have been trying to sell my 94 TBird LX. Paint is not the greatest, it's the good ol faded red, the front end rattles a little, but it runs great none the less. I have had 3 people look at it and never come back. The interior is in pretty good shape. Has a fairly good sound system (Kenwood head unit with iPod hookup, 12" sub in the trunk as well). Has 1 year old tires. RichardM Intake Tube, K&N Air Filter, Initech (I think) chip. Scotts custom gauge faces, white with black letters, sadly the odometer is not working, shocking I know. Oh, and non true dual MagnaflowXL exhaust.

So should I try and just part it out and junk it or what? PM your email address if you would like pics. Thanks!

·
Registered
4,165 Posts
How much you trying to get for the car ?? We couldnt get more than $1000 for a Tbird or a Mark 8 like that around here.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
How much you trying to get for the car ?? We couldnt get more than $1000 for a Tbird or a Mark 8 like that around here.
To be honest, $850 OBO. The tires chirp between 1st and 2nd, easily. The guy I bought it from had the tranny replaced for free through Ford before the warranty was up. i got the car in 2000. It has about 165k on it, roughly. I am leaving the sound system in if the car is sold complete. Otherwise I will sell it separate.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am open to all reasonable offers though. I just want the thing gone. If anyone wants pics, pm me your email address and I will send them to you when I can.

·
Registered
348 Posts
You could get $850 easy for a running v8 thunderbird out here. Any car with working a/c is worth at least that much in the desert. You should post it up in the for sale section. I bet you will find more interest than you would think.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts