TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys & Gals,

I've got some stuff and I need to start getting rid of it.

1st, I have a Shifter Handle that is absolutely PERFECT for $14 shipped (the paper is just holding the button in) SOLD

2nd, I have an Indicator Plate that are absolutely PERFECT for $13 shipped PENDING SALE:
http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/af185/dickbragg/Selling/97ShiftIndicator-1.jpg[/IMG]

3rd, I have a couple of brown 1997 Cup Holders in great shape (little dirty) for $30 shipped:

4th, I have a black 1997 Cup Holder that is dirty, but in good shape for $25 shipped SOLD

5th, I have a few electronic auto-dimming compass mirrors that will including wiring diagram (only power wire and ground - very easy) for $35 shipped:

PM me for paypal info!
Thanks!

Oh, and my iTrader is 44 ORIGINAL 49 TOTAL at 100%: http://forums.tccoa.com/itrader.php?u=14289

·
Super Moderator
1997 Thunderbird 4.6, 1998 Mark VIII LSC
9,456 Posts
Dibs on that shifter handle! PM me with payment info. :)

·
Is something burning?..
712 Posts
Dang! I need a shifter handle xD

·
Super Moderator
1997 Thunderbird 4.6, 1998 Mark VIII LSC
9,456 Posts
I'll let you have my old one. There isn't a thing wrong with it aside from the fact that it's not the leather one. :)

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bump...

·
Registered
203 Posts
Still have one of those indicator plates? If so, are the letters still green? The ones on mine are faded to the point that the letters look white.

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still have one of those indicator plates? If so, are the letters still green? The ones on mine are faded to the point that the letters look white.

I'll send you a PM about it, too!
Yes, I have them and the letters are perfect and still very green. :thumbsup:
One Indicator Plate Sold!
Thank You, Dave!

·
Is something burning?..
712 Posts
I dislike the 94-95 middle, well, console things. I like the 97 cupholders way better, might have to check into that.

The Overdrive button is stuck on my shifter handle, and my indicator plate is sticky and scratched. I also need a new console door, and it all needs to be black. Help? XD

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I dislike the 94-95 middle, well, console things. I like the 97 cupholders way better, might have to check into that.

The Overdrive button is stuck on my shifter handle, and my indicator plate is sticky and scratched. I also need a new console door, and it all needs to be black. Help? XD
I've got another black console that is in real good shape, I just haven't taken a picture of it yet.

So you need a console, nice shifter handle, indicator plate, and top console cover/door - all black.
I can gather all that up for you and get you a price in the next few days!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Is that black 97 cupholder for $25 still available if so I'm interested.

·
Is something burning?..
712 Posts
I've got another black console that is in real good shape, I just haven't taken a picture of it yet.

So you need a console, nice shifter handle, indicator plate, and top console cover/door - all black.
I can gather all that up for you and get you a price in the next few days!
Yeah, man. That'll do! If you can, that'll be perfect. I'll have a great car interior. OH! Those side paneling things....that are just there for no reason? I need those new too.

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Is that black 97 cupholder for $25 still available if so I'm interested.
Yes, I still have it - I'll PM my paypal info.

Yeah, man. That'll do! If you can, that'll be perfect. I'll have a great car interior. OH! Those side paneling things....that are just there for no reason? I need those new too.
Ok, I'll go shopping this week before I have to go to Maryland next week (brrrrrrr) and get you a good price!
You mean those little panels on the doors above the arm rests?

·
Is something burning?..
712 Posts
Yes! Mine have deteriorated, and they look like garbage. Also, a grey drivers side sun visor. I know it's a hefty list, but I'm sure you have the resources. Thanks!:)

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes! Mine have deteriorated, and they look like garbage. Also, a grey drivers side sun visor. I know it's a hefty list, but I'm sure you have the resources. Thanks!:)
Ok, I have your LONG LIST and will fill your order by the end of the week with a total.
I PM'd you with all the info! :thumbsup:

·
Is something burning?..
712 Posts
Appreciated, Rick!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts