1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
313 Posts
I dont know how much you could get for it, but it looks really nice!

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was hoping for a little bit more then $1500. A friend already offered $1700...

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes. Definatley. I've driven it all over the place.

Tonight, I took my car out for a spin, and thought long and hard about it. I'm having second thoughts..

My Thunderbird is like no other car I've ever driven. Its like, it was built FOR me, I'm so comfortable in it, unlike the Camaro, or Tribute. So, I'll be checking out this other car tomorrow, and will most likely have a definate decision...

·
Slacks 12 months a year, TCCoAAC Member
2,530 Posts
I know how ya feel dude.I am debating on selling my 96.I found a stang that I wouldnt mind having but still up in the air on it.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Okay, well I checked out this car.. BTW it was a 1990 Lincoln Mark VII Bill Blass Edition.. 5.0L, etc. Well, after closer inspection, its starting to rust, has had Bondo work, and it sits crooked, leaving me to believe the one side airbag is leaking. Also, the dealer said the interior is "mint" Eh.. the door panel is warped, and the panel insert (with the switches) popped out, the side of the seat with the switches broke off, and the driver seat is ripped. I also think it was a flood victom. The interior was abnormally dirty, and the amound of dirt in the door seams inbetween the wetaher stripping was unbelieveable..plus the carpet was TOO clean compared to everything else..

·
$.25 poster
1,900 Posts
dude, dont sell your thunderbird to get something even older, Its only gonna be a bigger headache in the longrun.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts