TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening all,

The Florida Chapter of the SCCOA is having a meet at one of our member's houses on Sept 5th, big piece of land I'm sure we'll have creative parking. Nothing special just a BBQ meet and greet for anyone that can make it. There is a decision on how much food get's BBQ'd so speak up if your coming for sure so we can get you on the list.

directions and so on upon request, please PM me. Location will be the west side of Orlando, we'll have SCCOA members from both coast coming Ormand Beach from the north east to North Port from the south west, so come join us folks, this would be a good chance for the TBirds and Cougars to get together no matter what kind you drive.

RJ

·
Registered
454 Posts
Ill have to check but most likely id be in. Ill check to make sure and send you a PM.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
got it, we've got two.. We've got a couple that can't come because of it being the 5th, it might get pushed off to the 12th, I let you guys know if it does..

RJ

·
Registered
454 Posts
KK let me know if you push it back, the 12th i wont make it,have Guard Weekend that day.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Looks like 3 hours after you posted this the meet was canceled.

Till next time.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea, sorry about that guys, we'll pull it together again later in the year when it's a little cooler..

but, I'll keep y'all in the loop..

RJ

1 - 9 of 9 Posts