Super Moderator
11,877 Posts
Bump.

Never Forget!

·
Super Moderator
10,330 Posts
Seconded.

Instead of saying what I really think about the culture that creates such people as these; I'll just clean my rifle, and hope for a shot on Bin Laden.

:ssalute:

·
Super Moderator
10,330 Posts
Nice target!

One 1000yd shot; that's all I need.

·
Super Moderator
11,877 Posts
I'll never forget!:usa:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Has it really been nine years?

Never forget, for "Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty." -- Wendell Phillips.

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
Thats something we can't forget about. For my family we were lucky - My uncle worked at the pentagon but he was off that day.:ssalute:

·
Super Moderator
10,330 Posts
I'm kinda disappointed that we didn't glass the entire mideast. :zdevil:

I'm also sorry that our rotten-to-the-core government pressured the guy from Florida to not burn korans.

I gotta think burning korans would piss them off; it would make them a lot easier to pick out of the crowd. Killing people is much easier than making them like us. :)

I know we're having a bonfire tonight... :zbeer:

It's a stand-in for the Hell that osama will be burning in for eternity, sorry-ass #$%^#%^%%^.

"Kill-em-all; God knows his own."

(this comment was posted before I had my coffee...)

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
My in laws live in northern NJ (no more than 20 minutes from NYC)and we were there today. Driving home I saw the lights that they have lit up where the towers once stood.

Gone but not forgotten!:ssalute:

·
Super Moderator
10,330 Posts
"We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender,"

I still prefer Churchill's approach to Chamberlains'.

:usa:

·
Registered
31 Posts
"We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender,"

I still prefer Churchill's approach to Chamberlains'.

:usa:
Evil is never satisfied, so it is useless to try to negotiate with it. Evil must be destroyed.

·
Super Moderator
10,330 Posts
Theres too much money and politics involved in the middle east to glass it. Too many major corperations would lose billions if we wiped out the middle east.;)
You can drill thru glass. And I really don't care how much money any corporations would lose.

I never thought the Zombie Invasion would be chanting "Allah Akbar!", lol. Shoot for the Turban. :)

·
WOT Junkie and avid corn burner
3,734 Posts
Here it is and 9 years later, we still don't have Osama. WTF? Wars are not meant to be fought with political correctness. I remember where I was on 9-11-01. I was in my 6th grade Social Studies class. Teacher had the TV on and we spent the whole class in complete disbelief while staring at what was happening before our very own eyes. It was pretty scary at the time because we didn't know what was next, if anything...especially since we lived within a mile Oceana Naval Master Jet Base.

·
Super Moderator
11,877 Posts
Ten years ago today ... :( :usa:

I've consolidated the 9/11 threads from over the years here. It's interesting to read how we've remembered this day over the years.

Here it is and 9 years later, we still don't have Osama. WTF? Wars are not meant to be fought with political correctness. ...
7 months and 17 days after you made this post the answer is ...

It took 9 years, 7 months and 22 days, to get him. Never doubt the resolve of the American people.

·
Super Moderator
9,153 Posts
Geez, I can still remember that day pretty vividly. I was in the 8th grade at the time, I didn't hear about what was going on until the 4th class period of the day. Even then it was a lot of unconfirmed reports and speculation. All the teachers and staff were trying to keep things "hush-hush" about it for some reason or another. My sister was in the lobby of the 1st tower when the first plane hit; all she really cares to say about it is the amount of paper that was blowing around. I don't blame her for not trying to relive that day...

81 - 100 of 156 Posts