TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,910 Posts
It had gone away for a good while. Today is the first time I've seen that message in a long time.

I actually got that message when I first clicked on this thread to see what's inside. :facepalm:

I hope we haven't been "downgraded" to a slower server than the one we have been on.

·
Super Moderator
9,175 Posts
Yeah, I got it once a few weeks back...

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
I haven't gotten that in a long time, but this morning I got a 404 Error - Not Found repeatedly which I thought was kind of weird. Figured site was down for whatever reason :zdunno:

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
been getting it all day today, and some yesterday.....just happend now...

vBulletin Message

The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.

·
Super Moderator
11,910 Posts
Had the server busy message pop up for me just a min ago. Hopefully it's not a problem.

I've also noticed that sometimes when I click to edit a post that it takes forever to switch over or that when I click to post that sometimes it doesn't go through so I click again and when I refresh the page there will be a double post of the same thing? Weird?

·
Super Moderator
9,175 Posts
I've seen it 4 times today so far. Maybe we ought to buy the site back eh?

·
Super Moderator
16,820 Posts
I've been getting the message briefly almost every day the last few weeks. Guess the giant car insurance banner that shows up 95% of the time aint profitable enough to keep server maintenance up.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,409 Posts
All dang day it's been doing it to me. :bangwall::zbash:

·
Super Moderator
11,910 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,401 Posts
It's simply Amazing that a dedicated group of members such as ourselves, with a low tolerance for general idiocy and bubba-fication of cars aren't more popular.

:)

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I'm getting that message too. Just come hang out at my MN12 forum when this one is down :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts