TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which fuse do I pull to get the light to go out??? I have a pretty good idea what caused it. Im sure it will happen again, but for now I'd like to see that light go off. Anyone??? I have no idea what codes its throwing......I don't have a scanner. But wait......Schucks will do it fer free right??

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
well, first things first. You should scan the EEC so we can figure out how to rectify the issue, second, you can make the light go out by yanking the negative battery terminal and pulling fuse 15 in the under hood hi current box.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All is better now. Had it scanned last night, #4 cyl was mifiring, so I checked the plug wire and it wasn't completely locked onto the plug. Yup.....that would cause a misfire. Pushed it down all the way and no more misfire. Pulled the fuse to reset the PCM .....no more light on the dash giving me a frickin sunburn!! Thanks fellas!!

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
i dont kow about sunburns but for the first 3 weeks after my motor swap before i had the ecu tuned for my larger maf i had that dam light on. the next day i just took out the gauges and yanked the bulb :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.