TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Pawn Shop Pro
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was just browsing cardomain.com's top rides section and see that shadowdragons t-bird is numba 2. good job.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
He meant this one: http://www.cardomain.com/top_rides

Yesterdays was nicer, the camaro was still on top and I had two old monte carlos behind me. Good ol American RWD V8's are starting to lose ground again though after dominating for the past few weeks.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
So SD, do you hack cardomain to be in the 1st spot???:tongue:

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
ShadowDragon said:
Yeah, my job is worth losing over hacking a website. NOT

LOL, no se enoje, don't get mad... :(

·
8,239 Posts
Brian must be good with keywords on his shadow-web website for the google spider to pickup.

Either that or his ride is the second sweetest on the planet.

I think the second is in order.

:)

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
I didn't think it would be up there as long as it has (was like mid july when it first got into #4) but RWD V8's suddenly got a lot of viewers and a huge push. The foreign cars are starting to strike back though. Thankfully most of them are tasteful and not rice. :)

Interesting being surrounded by muscle cars. Of course it was that way when I was pulled over in South Carolina on the way to SSHS2 as well. :leftright

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Sir William said:
Me thinks the voting has been slanted a bit, eh Shadow? :D
It might have been at some point in the past. ;)

I'm waiting for it to fall off so I don't have to clean out the spammers and haters from the guestbook daily. Of course now it's back up to #1 *sigh*

·
Registered
104 Posts
Shad's done a BUNCH of work on the bird since he first brought it home.
A funny story about his coming to own a Tbird. Our other car, a mitsubishi, the transmission just plain died. So wasn't any choice but to go car shopping. We talked it over. I said on being asked "what kind of car should we get?" I replied, something reliable, looks decent, and please don't get a thunderbird.

Reason for my request, I had one in the past It was a year 1989. A great car, was garage kept and in perfect condition. Only problem was it had dark-dark window tint and those funky louvered blinded windows on the back window. From the moment the bird was given to me I didn't feel comfortable in it. First experience three days of owning the car; was in reverse backed it right into a four foot ditch.
Really fun in Lousiana pouring down rain with no visibility and can't see out the back blinds even on a good day. Two months passed and I wrecked it. Head on collision with a big huge pickup truck! I was hurt pretty bad.

Well Shad comes home first in a ragged out used crappy mustang (not to say all all mustangs are crappy just the particular one he brought home). He pulled in with that 'stang blowing a trail of smoke. I said no way... So sent him back. A couple hours passed, he pulls in with the silver Tbird grinning ear to ear.
What could I say? hehe.. I replied something along the lines of "It's your car. Don't expect me to drive it."

And now despite the past history and with all the mods he's done. I love to drive his car. I am proud of him for a smart choice and not listening to me to begin with :)

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
ShadsWife said:
Shad's done a BUNCH of work on the bird since he first brought it home.
A funny story about his coming to own a Tbird. Our other car, a mitsubishi, the transmission just plain died. So wasn't any choice but to go car shopping. We talked it over. I said on being asked "what kind of car should we get?" I replied, something reliable, looks decent, and please don't get a thunderbird.

Reason for my request, I had one in the past It was a year 1989. A great car, was garage kept and in perfect condition. Only problem was it had dark-dark window tint and those funky louvered blinded windows on the back window. From the moment the bird was given to me I didn't feel comfortable in it. First experience three days of owning the car; was in reverse backed it right into a four foot ditch.
Really fun in Lousiana pouring down rain with no visibility and can't see out the back blinds even on a good day. Two months passed and I wrecked it. Head on collision with a big huge pickup truck! I was hurt pretty bad.

Well Shad comes home first in a ragged out used crappy mustang (not to say all all mustangs are crappy just the particular one he brought home). He pulled in with that 'stang blowing a trail of smoke. I said no way... So sent him back. A couple hours passed, he pulls in with the silver Tbird grinning ear to ear.
What could I say? hehe.. I replied something along the lines of "It's your car. Don't expect me to drive it."

And now despite the past history and with all the mods he's done. I love to drive his car. I am proud of him for a smart choice and not listening to me to begin with :)

Ahhh.. thats cute, a suporting wife.. Good job Shad..;) :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts