TCCoA Forums banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
Just kick me off the forums already … I am having a really hard time holding my fingers from typing something I might regret. LOL NO REGRETS HERE HA H AHA … :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:cool::cool::cool::cool::p:p:p:p

Somebody on another forum said I may have "mental health" issues. … If this is true, please leave a comment below.

·
Super Moderator
4,925 Posts
We made Grog6 a super moderator, we have zero prejudices towards the mentally unstable here at TCCoA
And me!

🤣😂🤣😂🤣

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
Titles don't matter. :LOL::LOL: LOL .. who said that ?? or was it "like titles matter" ??? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Sorry been around long enough to recall small things like peoples signatures from 15 years ago. 👴👴👴 Old man emoji.

Jason was just mad that he is not my friend. :whistle::whistle::whistle:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Please pay no attention to Beechkid above. He knows not of what he speaks. Some of his statements don't even make logical sense. He might be a troll or he might just be repeating stuff he heard and did no research to verify. I can't tell which. Sorry.
I dare you to show and publish otherwise...… if you think I am unknowledgible...check out EV2 on youtube or other trade docs from the late 80's … an actual 100% e-car with a 100+ range and a top speed of 80 mph....or the GM Sunracer built from "spare" parts from our space program in El Segundo, california

Please pay no attention to Beechkid above. He knows not of what he speaks. Some of his statements don't even make logical sense. He might be a troll or he might just be repeating stuff he heard and did no research to verify. I can't tell which. Sorry.
BTW...….even Syl Stallone leased one and you can find and see him doing burnouts and donuts in front of our then corporate headquarters in Westchester California...… the company..... the largest electronics research and mfg in the world..... Hughes Aircraft Company all cars were sold under the parent company GMHE..... in 1985 we had $6B of annual work and $10B in backlog

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
an actual 100% e-car with a 100+ range and a top speed of 80 mph....
Lets not forget Thomas Edison built an EV with a range up to 100 miles, about 100 years ago .. right after he invented the lightbulb and stole the idea from Tesla, as in .. not Elon Musk, but Nikola .. :unsure::unsure::unsure: :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

:LOL::LOL::LOL: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :p:p Lets not be "Rude" now .. some people are sensitive when they turn out to not really be your friend. Advocates for Mental Health Awareness .. for .. myself. o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

I can only really question on your statements about the city of Fremont, California .. I live 10 minutes away from the city, I used to actually work at the NUMMI Plant ( the old GM plant ) .. where they are built now ( tents outside the plant are on private plant property, its a "Green" facility, the city subsidizes them .. it generates a LOT of revenue for the city of Fremont and surrounding areas. One of my best friends currently works there as a "Safety Inspector" .. credible knowledge here. :geek::geek::geek:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Lets not forget Thomas Edison built an EV with a range up to 100 miles, about 100 years ago .. right after he invented the lightbulb and stole the idea from Tesla, as in .. not Elon Musk, but Nikola .. :unsure::unsure::unsure: :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

:LOL::LOL::LOL: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :p:p Lets not be "Rude" now .. some people are sensitive when they turn out to not really be your friend. Advocates for Mental Health Awareness .. for .. myself. o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

I can only really question on your statements about the city of Fremont, California .. I live 10 minutes away from the city, I used to actually work at the NUMMI Plant ( the old GM plant ) .. where they are built now ( tents outside the plant are on private plant property, its a "Green" facility, the city subsidizes them .. it generates a LOT of revenue for the city of Fremont and surrounding areas. One of my best friends currently works there as a "Safety Inspector" .. credible knowledge here. :geek::geek::geek:
Just another PR stunt...…..the Office of the California State Fire Marshal came down on the City of Freemont because under both state and federal Fire Code and the contract Fremont has with the sate to enforce, the "tent" mfg facility to not operate even with fire sprinklers for more than 90 days...their liability insurance carrier formally sent a ceased and desist notice (as seen on bay area TV)….. and yes the fixed facility will still be producing vehicles but as announced in both statewide TV, the "Stockholders Address" in 2019, Model 3 production will be transferred to China". Please advise your friend, if you look up my real name and credentials, we'll be seeing each other soon....1st in interragatories and then in depo's....since he as evey supervising/managing inspector has failed to be trained as required by both state and federal law.....and we can start with California Health & Safety Code 15.9999.4

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
Just another PR stunt...…..the Office of the California State Fire Marshal came down on the City of Freemont because under both state and federal Fire Code and the contract Fremont has with the sate to enforce, the "tent" mfg facility to not operate even with fire sprinklers for more than 90 days...their liability insurance carrier formally sent a ceased and desist notice (as seen on bay area TV)….. and yes the fixed facility will still be producing vehicles but as announced in both statewide TV, the "Stockholders Address" in 2019, Model 3 production will be transferred to China". Please advise your friend, if you look up my real name and credentials, we'll be seeing each other soon....1st in interragatories and then in depo's....since he as evey supervising/managing inspector has failed to be trained as required by both state and federal law.....and we can start with California Health & Safety Code 15.9999.4

The only reference I could find to a Fire dates back to 2018.

There is no Health and Safety code section 15.

Calling BS. :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

41 - 56 of 56 Posts