TCCoA Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I'll slap some mirrors on my TANK and call it good! (y)

·
Super Moderator
11,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #22

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Sooooo.....don't be a pedestrian in front of one of these or else you're more likely to be killed?

The article also talks about trucks and SUVs tipping / flipping over. One of Tesla's safety points is that they are very difficult to tip or flip over. Look at the Model X. This is of course because of the battery packs being at the bottom of the vehicle, which in turn makes the center of gravity being much lower than an equivalent class vehicle. I wouldn't be surprised if the same would be true of the Cybertruck.

As for me, I like the Cybertruck. If I am in a position to buy one by the time they come out, I'd likely buy one.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
16,817 Posts
Ugly and Dangerous: https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/elon-musk-s-cybertruck-built-dystopian-future-will-it-work-ncna1094971

This article kind of states the obvious. Yes, the truck - in it's current configuration - will never see the streets.
Fitting the author of that dreck is named Marx.

I hate urbanists. 2/3rds the content of that article is just railing on automobiles in general, in which GFY, Paris. Your urban dream IS the Blade Runner dystopia.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts