·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
yeah, no kidding,

looks good though, don't it?

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
what holes? the thunderbird lx is on the bottom of the inner left led panel.

·
Registered
824 Posts
hey! you stole my thread title, for when I did that to mine...ironically, your car is the same color as mine!!!!

(You can also see my teal Oval)

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Teal94BirdV8 said:
hey! you stole my thread title, for when I did that to mine...ironically, your car is the same color as mine!!!!
Yea, when i opened the thread and saw the car, i was like "wait, he all ready posted the picture.. why is this here again.." Then I realized it wasn't you :)

I'm in the club too. I'm fully shaved! ;)

·
Registered
461 Posts
8ate8 said:
Yea, when i opened the thread and saw the car, i was like "wait, he all ready posted the picture.. why is this here again.." Then I realized it wasn't you :)

I'm in the club too. I'm fully shaved! ;)

Out of total curiosity, which mufflers do you have 8ate8? They look pretty sweet. Or is that just a decorative tip?

·
Registered
19 Posts
8ate8 said:
magnaflow 14" mufflers with ractive t815 tips.
From the picture, it looks like your bird is bottomed out with the tips on the ground and no wheels. Those must be strong mufflers and tips to do that! ;)

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Wait so the Thunderbird that is written on the LED does not have pins in it? I scraped the lx off just fine but I hit something on the Thunderbird so I stopped. I don't want to cut it off if there are going to be holes to fill... I don't have any experience in doing that kind of body work and I certainly don't have any money to pay to have it done... (poor college kid :D )

~Chuck'

Looks good though!

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
CaliHwyPatrol said:
Wait so the Thunderbird that is written on the LED does not have pins in it? I scraped the lx off just fine but I hit something on the Thunderbird so I stopped. I don't want to cut it off if there are going to be holes to fill... I don't have any experience in doing that kind of body work and I certainly don't have any money to pay to have it done... (poor college kid :D )

~Chuck'

Looks good though!
no there are no pins holding it to the led panel, i think i just slid the band of my oil filter wrench behind the emblem, the rest of the adhesive came of with some gas. ghetto, but it worked.....;)

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
chorizon said:
no there are no pins holding it to the led panel, i think i just slid the band of my oil filter wrench behind the emblem, the rest of the adhesive came of with some gas. ghetto, but it worked.....;)

Sweet thanks! I just used paint thinner and a putty knife to scrape off the lx. :cool:

~Chuck

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
guys are lookin good all shaved up ahaha i'm thinking of doing mine now

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
I guess I'm a member of this club as well!! :D . But I also did something else to set the rear apart from the masses. I removed the factory square V8 emblems from the front fenders. Then I placed V8 emblems from a 2004 V8 Explorer in place of the old ones on the fenders. It looks like a big V with an 8 over it. Then, I took one of the square V8 emblems and placed it on the left above the tail light. It sits opposite of the Ford emblem on the right, and looks factory. ;)

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
nice! now i gotta find some type r v6 emblems to put on mine, lol.....:D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts