TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The ***** lives again! Timing is a little off, but thats no real problem. Im gonna do a coolant flush on her and then bolt up my driveshaft, and she should be good to take out and run on the street.

Its been almost 1 freaking year... Im so happy I could **** bricks into nut-hugger cowboy pants and not care!

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
It's a great feeling isn't it? The feeling you have right now - I had that feeling back in March :) It was looking grim for my 'Bird as well when out of no where, it fired up one March evening and hasn't stopped since. Granted, mine was down from September til March (roughly 6 months) but it's still a great feeling to when you turn the key and it starts :D

-Andy "Melon"

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
congrats, when my hg's blew last november i was without a car for three weeks, so i know how it feels to be stuck without a car, i took so long because i had to wait for my gaskets to get here and also the machine shop took almost two weeks to get the heads rebuilt and ported and polished, lol, so i feel ya there with the sense of relief you get when you finally get everything back together and you turn the key and it fires right up, lol, later'z......:D

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
8,978 Posts
Melon said:
It's a great feeling isn't it?
well I sure wouldnt know :( But I do get more time to work on the car this way I spose. Now I'm going to attempt making my own accessory brackets hehe :D
-Thomas

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was driving around an old 88 Subaru until I got my Tbird fixed. Was, because right now that subie has developed a severe lack of third gear. I wouldnt care, but its the last gear on it. Oh, and it doesnt shift anymore. We're gonna buy a j-yard trans for it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts