TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Automatic Weapon
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"...and welcome to the world of 5 speed boost..."

She is just a sweet machine....the guy really took good care of her. (All stock, even has the air silencer...well, she does have high flow cats and resonator)
I do not plan on changing much at all, she has plenty of torque as it is. She just happened to do a rolling burn-out from 5mph all the way through first in front of a mustang that reved on her in the Wal-Mart parking lot. What can I say? Annie has a little attitude ;)

·
Registered
658 Posts
Congratulations Big Al.
That car is beautiful. Take good care of annie and she will take good care of you. It is good to see a car like that in that condition.

danman

·
Only you can prevent modular fires
1,446 Posts
I know where there is the same car in a junk yard, it was really sweet at one time had a nice spoiler and white faces. Its nice to see one not so junk yarded. :)
Great car. Good Pick!

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Nicktcfcsb said:
I know where there is the same car in a junk yard, it was really sweet at one time had a nice spoiler and white faces. Its nice to see one not so junk yarded. :)
Great car. Good Pick!
And as long as Al behaves this one should stay well away from the junk yard fate.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Big-Al said:
Behave?

*searches online for dictionary*

:D

Behave (v.)

a. To conduct oneself in a specified way
b. To conduct oneself in a proper way
To act, react, function, or perform in a particular way
To not drive like Big-Al

well I guess that ends that.......D'oh!:eek: :eek:

·
Automatic Weapon
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
She is already registered at teh 35th registry under John Machen. I will e-mail dude and tell him to switch the owner of it to ME!
hee hee hee!

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Al... you wanna trade her for betsy? It's a real good deal... only "minor" damage on my bumper cover and the rust really accents the titamium paint. Plus you gotta love the missing passengers side mirror and the Disco 70's plush-red interior... She has the "European" look going for her :leftright :D

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
alright BIG AL!!!!, nice purchase... I get real sore at the thought of selling my car... but those 2003 GT's are looking better and better everyday... sigh... I almost feel like selling my baby and getting an older SC or XR7 and having a new GT Convertable... but I don't think I could ever do it... Did you get any of the anny stuff, with it, like the car cover and all that good stuff?

·
Automatic Weapon
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It did not come with the car cover or the leather cleaning kit :(

I did get the aluminum spare though! hee hee hee!

I have all of the original paper work for everything that has been spent on her since she was delivered. A whole glove box full of papers! She's got history and I like it.

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
gotta love that, i bought a car once, from an original owner, had every oil change reciept, everything and everything... even reciepts for cleaning supplies, if i ever buy a brand new car, I think I wouldn't mind being that anal... Im sure a private owner would appreciate it, dealers could care less, as I found out when I tried to trade in my 1990 when I purchased my 1996, funny, i went to a lincoln dealer, and they offered me $2000 for a trade in, I goto a GM dealer, $200, but I had to take cougar off of the GM lot, I could just see the hurt in her eyes sitting next to Buicks.. she's still traumatized... man those inserts in the seats look so soft.... the girlies are gonna love it back there, you better plastic those up... "and you better have yo a55 on the good plastic"

·
Koolbreeze
841 Posts
The Mark Martin Winn-Dixie T-Bird tag MUST come off!
Other than that ...Junk;)

LOOK OVER THERE!! ITS THE ONE ARMED MAN!!!
*Grabs Alan's keys while he's distracted and steals the sweet 'new' ride

*bboooooooooooooooooooost:wiggle:

1 - 20 of 62 Posts