TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Well as some of you may read awhile back i had to go to Tennessee to rescue my car. And restarting over was the only choice, after talking to some good friends who know what was going on. Anyhow this is where the car was at 2 months ago. During the first month a good amount of issues had to be dealt with. Mainly with wiring, functionality, and misuse of parts.

Then last month we had Ike come thru and tear some stuff up. And left places powerless. With all that work still progressed on the car. A few set backs here and there brought us to a few weeks ago, when i took these photos.

this month im to a reasonable point where functionalitry is being worked out. but for the most part its together.

and now for what im most excited about.

http://video.cardomain.com/clip.aspx?key=3E2FDBBC629C67D9

anyhow after 4 dead years, and a few montrhs of true dedication on the car she's alive.:hyper:

·
SuperNewbie
2,869 Posts
Dude that setup looks great! Nice to see it running. You cant go wrong with a sweet Mark 7 :D

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
im glad you got that best running, all that time and effort is finally paying off....cant view the videos right now(slow connection).

·
Registered
306 Posts
I love the giggle after you start it up. That is just great. You can't beat positive displacement in a heavy car. Very nice.

·
Motorboatin' SOB, Headlight Cleaning Guru
6,910 Posts
awesome vic. that's motivation right there. the kb sounds sick. if you want, i can bring my camera to the next gtg and make a better recording.

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Wow Vic.

I forgot you had a car.

Looks good man. Love the giggling like a little girl.
And I think your power steering pump is going out. I hear some whine.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for the comments guys. hope to have a few more items ironed out in a month or so. hopefully she'll make a guset appearance before the year is out.:)

·
Metal Manipulator
261 Posts
Man I gotta say thats just awesome Vic, Ive been following and droolin' over this car for a few years, now throw those Y2K shoes on that thing and drive it till they fall off.
Hopefully you have plans for the PowerTour next year so I can see this amazing machine in person, congrats and I hope it keeps you gigglin'.....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Rumor has it, it will be for sale soon and he will go get the Cadillac he's always wanted.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Man I gotta say thats just awesome Vic, Ive been following and droolin' over this car for a few years, now throw those Y2K shoes on that thing and drive it till they fall off.
Hopefully you have plans for the PowerTour next year so I can see this amazing machine in person, congrats and I hope it keeps you gigglin'.....:thumbsup:
thanks sir. and hopefully soon all will be good. and keep posted on the power tour. im geared for it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts