·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got one 94-95 kit available
3 96-2000 kits available

right know there 120 shipped new years special

I can get more kits if needed
you get a new filter both VB gaskets both the 1-2 and 2-3 accumulaters also u get the upper and lower 1-2 accumulaters springs wether you use the lower is at your discreation

also the plate drilled to your spec based on your mods or your future mods

Robert

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Come on guys we need to move these

Robert

·
Registered
336 Posts
I have a 97 4.6. I already have a 2000 Mustang GT VB, drilled out to LVL 2 JMOD. I bought it off a fellow member here about a year ago. I'm about to install it since I got the whole drivetrain out. What I'm looking for is the filter, 1-2 accumulator, 2-3 accumulator, and the upper + lower springs. Do you think you could make that into a custom package for me? I'd like to purchase if so. -Brett

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
You have a pm with price

Robert

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well just let me know, the 94 95 kit is sold but more can be had still plenty of 96- 2000 4r70w kits left

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
A few left of this batch ready to ship guys

Robert

·
Registered
64 Posts
Good seller here. I just got my kit on Friday. I asked the same question about needing additional parts for a j-mod in a PM. This is his reply:

Originally Posted by RobertP
The only thing needed is fluid and I still have some 97 kits left and the mild setting is no problem

Robert

I had a hard time finding a parts store that had 15 quarts of Mercon V that I needed. You may need 13-14 if you don't have a cooler.

I'm not sure if has any left for a 94. Try sending him a PM.

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
What's the difference in the 94-95 vs 96- kits? Just the filter/pan?

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the 96-2000 use a different plate than the 93-95 models and a different filter, but the filter can be swapped if the later model pan is used on the older trans which i keep both filters in stock so its not a big deal

wow 97tbird4.6 that was fast i shipped that wednesday i beleive, well heck thats what i told thanks for the update
need any help pm me ill get you my phone number and u can call me at any time on the install
Robert

·
Registered
64 Posts
Robert,

I didn't get the cooler yet. Should be here this week sometime. It's been awhile since I took apart an automatic! I'll let everyone know how it goes.

Thanks again, Sean.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sean the the the purplish spring is the lower 1-2 and the brown is the upper and on the 2-3 discard the spring and do not use any other questions just ask

Robert

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Still a few kits left this go around

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
I'm restocked know on both 93-95 kits and 96- 2000 kits but know u must send your old plate back, they are getting harder to find, I'll even send a package to send the plate in and my address all you have to do is use the cheapest shipping you can use at the post office, which is prolly first class mail mail

so let me know guys I can get these kits out I've got a few to ship but Ive got more in stock ready to ship

Robert

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Guys I've got full kits in stock for 93-2000 models plenty of the 93-95 kits and a few of the others let me know guys

Robert

1 - 20 of 50 Posts